Sequel 1

Thanks for trying to changes me even though it's hurt -SEQUEL-

Jungyeon POV
I was wandering in my office because I was too bored right now. Maybe I should ask Nayeon unnie to come over.

To:Nayeon Unnie
Nayeon unnie~. What are you doing right now? I'm bored. TT

I was waiting for her reply but none.


Maybe she's busy.


I sigh and just playing games on my phone.
Suddenly I receive a notification from Nayeon.

 

From: Nayeon Unnie
Sorry Jungyeon. I'm with you right now. Wanna join us? We're at you friend Jackson restaurant. I bet you know where is that place. Come and join us here for lunch. It a secret between us. Surprise her.
I look at my watch and its lunchtime.

To: Nayeon Unnie
I know that place. But, I don't want to disturb your date with you. Have fun with her. I'm going back home for a while. 

From: Nayeon Unnie
Aww too bad. Ok then. Say hy to aunty.

I pack my stuff and went outside. I told my secretary that I'm out for lunch. 
I drove and went home.

you POV
I was at Jackson restaurant and ordering our meal. Jackson keep winking and smiling like crazy all the time to me.


That crazy guy. I know what you mean by that face.


I just ignore him and luckily, he went to the back. I sigh and relieved but something stop me. I look at this woman in front of me but ignored. She been on her phone like all the time since in the office.


"Yah. You been looking at your phone all day." I told Nayeon and I'm not jealous.


Yeah right. I'm jealous right now.


"Someone is jelly." She said giggling.


"I'm not jealous. I was just wondering why you keep looking at your phone all day" I told her angrily.


"Aww. My girlfriend is so jelly that she not even telling the truth." Nayeon said playfully.


"Fine whatever. Just keep texting and ignore me." I told her and look pissed.


"Calm down. It's not like I text with someone else. It just a friend of mine." She told me.


"Yeah right. Just keep texting your friend and let just pretend that I'm not here at all." I said sarcastically.


I glance at her and she just give me that dorky smile of her with the bunny tooth in front.
I almost feel embarrased when she does that.
She know my damn weakness.


"Someone is shy shy shy right now." She said playfully.


"Shut up and people are watching." I said.
"Yeah right. The only people I can see right now is you, Jackson and some of the staff. That's weird.

Where is everyone?" Nayeon ask suddenly.


If only you knew that I booked this place just for us to have a time for lunch together.
I just ignore her and pretend to look at my phone. 
Suddenly I heard a door open from the back.


"Hy. This is your order. This food is made from love. Please don't waste it." Jackson said jokingly.
"Eww. I hope your love is not poisonous or dangerous to eat." I said jokingly.


Jackson suddenly pinch my cheek out of nowhere.


"Yah, its hurt." I told him rubbing my cheek.


I saw Nayeon sit there and laugh at me. I'm quite annoyed by her.


You're lucky that I'm not that cruel.


"That’s what my love is dangerous and can cause pain to others. MWAHAHAHA." Jackson said playfully.


"Fine I lose today. Just you wait and I will revenge you back." I told Jackson.


"Sure, I will always be ready. Anyways enjoy the food and sorry I have to go now." Jackson said sadly and wave us both.


I wave to him back.
Now my stomach is growling too much by the smell of the food.

Nayeon POV
It's fun making you mad. She look cute when she annoyed and pout all the time. 
She is so jealous when I keep looking at my phone. I just texting with Jungyeon and my mom that's all. Let her be because I want to see her pissed face because she look adorable like that.


It been 3 months where we both in a relationship as couples. Our love become stronger day by day. My other members feel happy for me and my parents know our relationship luckily they okay with it, as long I'm happy. Thank god, they understand me.


As for you. Her mom know our relationship. Her mom once call me and said "If you have a problem with you, just give me a call and I will cut her head off." Which give me shiver when she said that but I know she was just joking…. Right?


Ok back to us. So as you can see you look annoyed now. I chuckle again.


“What so funny?” you ask annoyed.
“Nothing, I just thinking someone.” I told her smiling.


you almost choke on her food hearing what I just told her.
“I can’t believe you have the guts to say that to me.” you said sadly.


The true is it for her, I guess she just an idiot who doesn’t know what I mean.
I just continue playing with her.


“Aren’t you curious who I talk about?” I ask her jokingly.
“No, and I don’t care at all.” She said a bit angry.


Aww, she obviously jealous.


“Suit yourself.” I said and stick my tongue out.
“You.” She said pointing at me.
I think she reach her limit.

you POV
“You.” I said pointing at her.
That’s it, I’m out from here. 
I went to the counter, pay for the meal and get out.
I’m so mad right now!

Nayeon POV
Oh my. She’s really mad. 
I walk to her and hug her arm but she let go.
“Are you mad?” I ask but I know she really mad.
“……” 
She just walk away and went inside her car. 
Did she just…. Ugh! Good job Nayeon for making her REALLY mad! I smack my head.
I ran towards her car and open the car door but lock.
WHAT!
She open her car window. “If you want to go back to the office just get a taxi by yourself.” She said.


I widen my eye and my mouth hanging open.


She just told me to get a taxi by myself. Ugh! That idiot. Well serve you right, its your own fault.


I just walking but my mind is a mess. I’m just joking around but why do she have to take it serious. I sigh and continue walking.

 you POV
That’s what you get for making me mad. Serve you right.
I sigh but worried at the same time.
Maybe I shouldn’t left her just like that. I should at least give her some money to get a taxi.
Give her money? Like she didn’t have any money. Duhh.


I’m not a bad person but how dare she make me like this.
I hope she have some good explanation to me.
Without thinking I just drove back where I left her and luckily, I saw her walking. I stop near her and I open my car window.


“Get inside now.” I told her and she listen.
Wow, you actually listen to me. You always ignoring me and just pretend I’m not here.


She’s sit beside me and I hear her sobbing.
“Why are you crying? Isn’t it suppose to be the other way around?” I told her and continue driving.
“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to do that.” She said.
“……”
“Let just continue this at my office and stop crying now. I hope you have a very good explanation to me later.” I told her and she just keep quiet.


I’m not mad but. Ugh whatever.

As we arrive at my office, I told her to come with me and she obey.
I sit on my chair and told her to explain why did she do that to me.


“It just a joke. I didn’t mean to do that actually.” Nayeon said.


“Joke? You called that joke when you actually hurt my feelings?” I told her.


“I’m sorry. I should have known that.” She said looking at her feet. 


“Look at me. I don’t want you to look at somewhere else.” I said.


She look at me with her teary eyes.


“Stop crying, I’m not abusing you. I’m just want some explanation.” I told her acting cold. But seeing her crying sure make me sad.


I’m sorry but I hope you didn’t really have someone else replace in your heart. I’m just scared of losing you. 


“I’m just texting with my mom and Jungyeon. That’s all.” Nayeon said.
“Are you telling the truth?” I ask which I know she say the true.
She nod.
I walk to her and stand right in front of her.
She look at me confuse. 
I pulled her hand and hug her tightly.


“Please don’t do that again. I was scared of losing you. I’m sorry if I made you scare.” I told her and hear her crying.


“I won’t do that again. Please forgive me.” She said and hug me too.


“I won’t forgive you.” I told her and she let go of the hug.


“Huh?” she ask looking at me.


“Unless you give me a…” I point at my cheek smiling.


“Yah. You ert.” She said blushing.


“Then I’m not going to forgive you.” I said calmly.


Suddenly her face move closer to me and ready to kiss my cheek but I turn and she kiss my lips.
She widen her eyes and I cupped her face and gently kiss her forehead, cheek and lastly lips. 
I grin at her and she look embarrassed. 


“You are idiot.” She said.
“Yes, the idiot you love with.” I kiss her lips again and ran away.

__________________________________________

Hey. I'm back writing for the sequel of Thanks for trying to change me even though it's hurts. 

As you guys know. I still can't get to move on with the stories. I don't know why but hopefully I still can continue writing it.

I'm back writing these stories because I'm lack of interaction between Mina and Jungyeon. *If some of the readers didn't know what I'm talking about you can just read my previous story.

Anyways thanks for reading and enjoy it.

Zanmoo out. .V.