Sequel 4

Thanks for trying to changes me even though it's hurt -SEQUEL-

 

NAYEON POV

you where are you? Please pick up the damn phone. Please don’t make me worry about you. Just pick up the damn phone already.

“Sorry the number you dialed cannot be reach.”

Damn it. Where the hell are you you?

Please you, don’t do this to me. Don’t do something stupid or else *sob* I – I –I will never for- *sob* forgive you. *sob*.

Didn’t realize that I been crying all day.

 

JUNGYEON POV

“Sorry the number you dialed cannot be reach.”

Damn it you. Where are you? I know I was wrong. I’m so stupid for saying something I shouldn’t have. Please pick up the hell phone or else I will never forgive myself for hurting you.

I’m a stupid sister. Why do I said that to her. I sigh.

*Ring*

I quickly check my phone and it’s Nayeon.

 

(A/N: J mean Jungyeon & N mean Nayeon.   “      ” Mean speak or talk.)

Worried if some of the readers going to be a bit confuse (^^,)

 

J- “Hello, did you find her?”

N- “……..”

J- “Nayeon Unnie?”

N- “I cannot reach her.” *Sob*. “I try but nothing.”

J- Now I feel guilty. “I’m sorry Nayeon Unnie. This shouldn’t be happen if I didn’t say harsh words to her.”

N- “That’s okay. You have the rights to get angry with her. On behalf of <you>you please forgive for her behavior earlier.”

J- “I will.”

 

you - ah. I’m really sorry. Please answer my call. Please forgive me.

I cry so hard thinking about you.

What should I tell mom? Should I tell her about what happen or not?

I went straight to home and the first thing I saw is my mom in the living room.

 

J- “Mom~”

J.M- “Oh, you’re back. Umm what wrong with your eye. It’s like swollen. Did you get a fight?”

J- “No mum. I’m not a kid anymore to get into a fight.” “But there something I wanna tell you about.”

My mom nod and wait what I want to talk about.

J- I took a deep breath. “I made a biggest mistake in my entire life mum.” I cry hard.

J.M- “Jungyeon. What’s wrong? Tell me what happen.” Mom went to me giving a hug.

 

I tell everything about what happen earlier, mom look so shock and worried at the same time.

“Maybe she’ll calm down. Just wait for her. Trust me she will.” Mom said giving me support.

I nod in agreement smiling at her.

 

NAYEON POV

you where are you? Please don’t do this to me. Please~.

I don’t know how long I’m going to cry. My eyes is really swollen and what worse is my heart can’t handle this. I feel pain every time I keep thinking about her.

 Wait! If I remember. YES! She should be there right now. Without thinking, I just rushed outside and went to the park where we both have met before.

Please be there. I pray hard, running like a crazy women and I really look mess right now.

“Huff, huff, huff.” I try to catch my breath. I can’t believe my stamina is really low. I just ran like 2 minutes ago. I turned back.

Maybe I should just use my car. Why didn’t I do these earlier?

 

you POV

I sat at the bench. Plucking every flower petal that I pick. Should I go back or should I not. The last petal show that I should go back. I sigh. Maybe Jungyeon unnie is right. I shouldn’t have play with someone heart. I ruffled my hair in frustration when I thinking about the harsh word she said earlier.

But it really hurt me when she said that. I can’t believe I was crying when thinking about it.

Where is the old me? Why do I easily cry over small matters? I change. No, I change because of her. She change me to a better person. Maybe I shouldn’t let Nayeon worry about me. I should call her telling that I’m okay.

I check my phone and there a lot of missed call and text message from Nayeon Unnie, Jungyeon Unnie and my stepmom. All of the text are almost the same as I should go home or don’t do something stupid and for Jungyeon unnie all the text are full with apologize. I smile when I read her message. She must be really feeling guilty about earlier.

“YAHHHHH! you. HOW DARE YOU NOT ANSWERING MY DAMN CALL YOU LITTLE BRAT.” Someone scream.

I look where the scream was and startled when I saw Nayeon Unnie walk toward me. I gulped. “I’m dead.” I mumbled.

I try to run away because well~ she might shoot a laser from her eyes you know.

“STOP RIGHT THERE AND IF YOU DARE TO MOVE A LITTLE, I SWEAR I’M GOING TO KILL YOU.” Nayeon Unnie threaten me.

I froze and stand like a statue.

I can’t believe she able to make me scared the hell out of her.

“Yo- you kn- know that I feel like dying searching for you all day long.” She said sobbing.

“I’m sorry Nayeon Unnie for making you all worried. It’s my own fault for playing someone heart. I’m a jerk and stupid, idiot little sister.” I apologize to her.

“It’s that how you apologize to me? I’m not going to accept it. Hmph!” She pout and turn away from me.

“Wait, I apologize and you still mad? Why? Look I’m so sorry for not answering your call, replying your text and everything.” I told her and look scared. What if she hate me now for running away earlier.

“That’s not how you should apologize to me.” She said crossing her arm.

I look at her confuse trying hard to understand what she mean by that. Ah! Maybe I should make her laugh then.

I make a ugly face to her and she trying hard not to laugh. I stick my tongue out, pressing my cheek into a round fish and saying I’m sorry to her.

Still she not buying it.

She sigh. “No wonder your brain is still like a kid.”

“Whaa- pff.” She just- she just pull my shirt toward her and kiss my lips. I blush. The kiss only last couple of seconds. When she pull away, her face is red as a cherry.

I smirk and lean in. I felt that she was gulping. I give her a smile and kiss the tip of her nose and give her back a kiss from the lips and I accidentally her bottom lips. She look surprise and I pull away.

“Uhh, sorry didn’t mean to g- go that far.” I told her and scratch my head.

She look at me smiling. “You’re to young to go that far, ert.” She said jokingly.

“Me? A ert? For your information I’m your girlfriend and I can do whatever I want and beside I’m more than 18 years old so I’m no longer young but adult.” I told her upset.

“Aww, don’t be mad. I’m just joking. But still you’re a kid to me. My baby.” She said with her aegyo.

“I’m not buying it.” I told her, pouting.

“If you still mad, then I have no choice.” She said seriously.

What does she mean by…….

She lean in towards me with her warm breath and whisper to me “I love you.” Which made me embarrassed when she said that and give me another peck of kiss. She knew my weakness this evil bunny.

She look at me and give her bunny smile. I’m so glad that she’s mine.

“Okay enough staring at me I know you crazy about me.” Nayeon unnie said sarcastically.

Pff, this bunny, full of herself.

“Soooo, are you still going to hide from your sister?” Nayeon Unnie ask.

“I don’t know. I bet she still mad of me.” I told her.

“You won’t know if you don’t talk to Jungyeon.” Nayeon Unnie said.

I sigh. She’s right to be honest. I shouldn’t be running away from my own problem.

“What should I do?” I ask her.

“Talk to her.” She said.

“Okay” is the only word that come out from my mouth.

She smile. “Come on, let’s go home and don’t make them worried about you.” She said while holding my hand.

I just listen to her.

We drive back to my house. Nayeon unnie as always keep glancing at me while driving. I sigh.

“You know before we get back home I was afraid we both lying in the hospital.” I joked.

Nayeon Unnie as usual pouting and continue driving. I watch her silently and something in my mind. I turned to her and poke her cheek. She turn and glare then turn back continue driving.

“Still mad?” I ask feeling guilty. “Sorry.” I apologize to her.

“……”

“Saranghae Nayeon Unnie.” I said and she look at me surprise. I guess it work.

“Stop being cheesy and let me drive.” She said.

“Okay m-y b-a-b-y.” I said feeling embarrassed. As you know I never call her baby unless her name or bunny only.

“Wait what? Do I hear things? Did you just said My Baby?” she said curiously at the same time excited

“It must be your imagination.” I joke again.

“Yah, I’m serious here or else I will not going to forgive you.” She said serious.

“Alright, alright. Yes, I just call you my baby. Satisfied?” I ask her annoyingly.

She just look at me smiling with her bunny tooth and eye smile.

“Cute.” I mumble.

 

After a while, I just arrive home. Hope they not mad when they see me.

“Ready?” ask Nayeon Unnie.

“Umm, maybe.” I told her nervously.

“Don’t worry I’ll be by your side.” Nayeon Unnie said encourage me.

“Okay.” I told her smiling.

We both get out from the car. Before I press the bell I took a deep breath and exhale. As I press the doorbell. I am trembling, worried that Jungyeon Unnie will be furious when she see me.

When the door open wide, there she is standing right in front of me with swollen eye.

“Hey.” Is the only word that come out from my mouth. How idiot of me.

you. Oh my god, it is you.” She grab my hand and hug me. “Please don’t you ever do that to me again. I’m sorry for being a jerk and stupid sister.” She hug me even tightly.

“I’m sorry too because it my own fault for playing with your heart. I promise I won’t do it again.” I hug her back and pat her back lightly.

“Oh my. You back you. Please don’t make us all worried about you.” Said mom and hug me.

“Sorry to make all of you worried.” I told them.

Jungyeon Unnie thanks to Nayeon Unnie for finding me. Nayeon smile and told her not to worry too much.

I told Nayeon to go home first without me. Probably I will be staying here for a while to make things right just the way it before. Nayeon nod and I give her a kiss at her cheek and smile at her.

“Drive safe.” I told her.

“Sure.” Said her. She wave and I wave her back.

So back to Jungyeon. I ask her if I perhaps can sleep with her. Jungyeon Unnie sure look surprise but she agree with it. I smile at her.

“You better get a shower. I don’t want any of the germs spread in my room.” Jungyeon Unnie joked.

I glare at her and she pretend to avoid my eye. You devil girl. I thought.

I just shrugged it off and shower.

 

In Jungyeon Unnie room

After done with showering. I look Junyeon Unnie keep looking at her phone grinning.

“Okay you scary when grinning at your phone. What are you looking at?” I ask her and walk towards her.

She hide her phone behind her back and I look at her suspicious. “Someone is hiding something.” I said.

“No- no – nothing okay. It just……” She said.

“Just?” I ask.

She sigh. “It’s Mi- Mi……” She stuttered.

“Mimi? Wait you mean Mi- na?” I ask.

She nod and I look extremely blank face. I’m not mad neither shocked but I’m a bit confuse with this creature standing in front of me. Earlier she was mad like a crazy women then suddenly she like a girl who just been given a candy. This woman have weird personality from devil to angel.

“Please don’t be mad at me. She told me that she was just worry about you.” Jungyeon Unnie said.

“Worry about me or worry about you who act like crazy just now.” I ask sarcastically.

“Umm, no, not me. It – it – was…. Ah damn it, yes she’s worry about me but not only me. You too” She said nervously.

“Really?” I joked.

“Yes, it’s true.” She said nervously again.

“Okay fine. Chill. It not that I’m going to kill you. Stop acting weird but still you are weird.” I joked.

“YAH!” she shout and I run away downstairs.

She try to catch me until suddenly I hear a doorbell, which make me surprise. I look at Jungyeon and even her look surprise. Am I missing something here?

I went to open the door but Jungyeon stop me. She told me she should be open the door. I just look at her confuse.

She took a deep breath and walk toward the door. She unlock all the lock slowly and peek outside. She look shocked for sure because she taking a step back.

“Who is it?” I ask.

I walk to the door and peek outside.

“Mina?” I look surprise.

I look at Jungyeon. “Seriously Unnie, I thought you just saw a ghost or maybe a salesperson out there.” I joked. Which receive a smack from her.

 

JUNGYEON POV

Mina? I thought you were just joking about coming to my house.

I look at her nervously.

“Don’t you want her to come in?” ask you.

“Uh? Oh yeah right. Please come in.” I told Mina.

Damn, why do I have to feel nervous around her? Just think of her as a friend. Yes. As a friend.

I told Mina to sit down while I preparing a drink for her. Mina nod and give me her gummy smile.

you look at me with her annoying face because she just keep grinning crazily at me.

“What are you looking at?” I ask.

“Nothing~ just watching someone who pretending to be okay while that person is seriously shaking.” She said sarcastic.

“Am not.” I defend myself.

“Now tell me what are you trying to do?” she ask weird question.

“Well, of course I’m preparing a drink for Mina.” I told her.

“Preparing a drink using a knife? Yes, you are weird here. Are you trying to cut yourself and give Mina a drink full of your own blood so she will crazily in love with you?” she joked.

I look at my left hand and it is true I was holding a knife. What the hell am I thinking.

“It just a tradition when a guest is coming you have to hold a knife.” I told her but it just a joke.

“Try harder next time. Even a 2 years old kid know there no such thing as holding a knife when a guest is coming except you’re trying to kill her.” She said.

She gasped. “Oh perhaps you really wanted to kill Mina.” you said widen her eyes.

“Enough with your stupid jokes?” I told her while still preparing a drink.

She went outside and talk with Mina. I shake my head and try to calm myself. Relax, she’s just a friend.

 

you POV

I walk toward Mina and look at her in annoyance.

“What with the look?” Mina ask.

“Nothing.” And pretend to look at my phone.

“How did you know that I come back home?” I ask Mina.

“From Jungyeon.” She said while smiling.

I knew it. I thought.

“So are you and Jungyeon were…….” I stop when I heard footstep from the back.

“Here you go Mina.” Said Jungyeon offering her a drink.

“Thank you.” Mina said and shyly accept it.

“So, where is the knife?” I joked.

“Yahh, I told you to stop it.” Jungyeon Unnie said.

 

MINA POV

I look at you and she just being calm like nothing happen earlier.

you don’t you ever made your sister worried when you missing just like that.” I told her.

She just hummed at me while playing her phones.

This brat. Doesn’t she know that everyone is worry sick.

I sigh and continue drinking. I look at Jungyeon who stare at me but when I look at her she pretend to look somewhere else. I was smiling like an idiot.

“Jungyeon Unnie, I’ll be upstairs. If you need anything please DON’T call me and do it yourself.” Said you. I chuckle when she said that and make Jungyeon annoyed at her.

As she walk upstairs. This is the game begin. I start fidgeting don’t know what to do. Even Jungyeon pretending to watch Television as in I’m not exist here. I pretend to clear my throat to attract her attention and yes it worked when she look at me worried.

“Do you need a hot drink? So your throat will be much better.” Jungyeon ask.

I shake my head telling that I’m fine.

“Umm anyways, thanks for slapping me earlier. I deserve it. I’m not worth it to be you sister. I’m pathetic.” Jungyeon told me scratching her head.

I walk to her and caresses her face. She look surprise and try to move away but I stopped her by holding her arm. She look at me confuse.

“Wh- what a- are yo- you trying to d- d- do?” She trembling which make her cute.

I don’t know why I’m doing that but the only thing I know is my heart beat crazily.

“I’m sorry for slapping you.” I told her and let go of her hand.

Suddenly she grab my hand and pulled into her arm.

“Eh.” I said.

“I miss you Mina –ah. I’m sorry for running away when you confess to me before but I have my own reason.” She said. I don’t know if I was happy or sad at the same time.

“Reason? What do you mean?” I ask her.

“Umm, I don’t know if you still remember about this but remember during high school when you confess to me after a month. I want to tell you at that time that I love you too but something against me.” She said feeling sad or maybe angry too.

“Something against you? Do you hate me?” I ask her.

“Of course not but I still remember about it but I don’t feel like to talk about it.” Jungyeon said sad look.

I sigh. “If you don’t tell me how should I know what you mean by that.” I told her.

She took a deep breath.

“I still remember when I try to find you and tell everything to you. Then I search for you at the chemistry room but I was too late. Someone confess to you and you acc- acce- accept it.” She told me stuttering.

I try to recall what happen in the past then I remember something.

“I think you hear it halfway. I think I remember it now. The person who confess to me is Sana but to tell you the truth she was just practicing it at me because she want to confess to her girlfriend at that time.” I told her everything.

“Wait.. wait wait wait. Are you saying that it’s not real.” Jungyeon said with that big eye of her.

“It is real when she practicing confessing but not at me. It supposed to be at Momo.” I tell her.

“Okay, that explain. I know that Sana is crazy about Momo.” She mumble.

“So, are you satisfied now.” I ask.

“Maybe.” She said scratching her head which I caught her smiling.

She look so happy. Very happy. Her face show it.

“So what if I confess to you again. Will you gladly accept me back?” I ask out of nowhere.

Baka, why are you saying that aloud.

“I will.” She answer and I was so surprised.

“Really?” I ask again.

She move towards me slowly and hug me. She whispering to me something. “I been waiting all these years to do this with you hugging, holding hand, kissing with you before going to sleep and after waking up. Making breakfast and dinner together.” She told me and give me a kiss at my forehead.

I hug her tightly. “I love you and will you take care of me?” I ask her.

“I will take care of you until we grow old and till death us apart. I love you too and miss you so much.” She said which make me happy. I’m the luckiest girl.

She let go of the hug and our face is only inch apart when our lips almost touch…..

“Seriously get a room both of you. Idiot.” Said you while walking to the kitchen feeling NOT guilty or ashamed watching us.

“Damn it. Wrong timing. She sure is a devil in a human form.” Jungyeon said and I laugh.


Please don't kill me. I know i been long gone. I'm sorry I just update it today.

To tell you the truth. I was so busy with my exam practical, assignment and so on. You know thats how college is. Now I'm freedom from all these hell.

I should have told earlier but sorry i try to make time but i was keep forgetting to update it. Hate me or say trash thing to me or anything you want but don't hate my stories. It doesn't know anything about world.

Not funny? Okay I was just trying to make a joke and cheer you guys up.

But at least i try to update a new stories even it take days, week, months or even years. Ok Thats all from my boring speech and I'm still feel guilty for not update these stories these few months. Sorry, Gomen-ne and Mianhae all of you.

Anyway if they still my loyal reader. I do have my draft of the continuation but this time it Nayeon and Y/N interaction but it still not finish yet i still thinking how it should end. If any of you guys have any idea feel free to share with me =D.

Thanks for reading it.

Zanmoo out .V.