3- Cold hands, Warm heart

Cold hands, Warm heart

Baekhyun's world has always been grey and colourless till a certain giant stumbles into his life, making his empty heart full to the brim with love.

Baekhyun's clouded blue eyes are staring seeminglessly on the scattered pieces of paper surrounding him. Each one causing a frown to appear on the lovely being's pretty face. Baekhyun's dazed face is decorated by the pretty blush of rose eerily looking like someone had painted it on his face, his pink lips which turned into a ruby red tint because of the constant nibbling on the angel's rosy lips.

The small insecurities eating away at the talented painist.

Piece by piece Baekhyun could feel his heart opening up to Chanyeol, all he want's to do is show the clumsy giant he loves him back. But he's already tried 100 ways to say I love you, but Chanyeol still didn't get it.. It still puzzles Baekhyun to this day how could Chanyeol look at him with eyes filled with admiration and love, how could he brighten his world with just a smile, how could Chanyeol ever fall in love with a boring, shy boy like himself? In a quiet voice Baekhyun mumbles under his breath,

'Stupid Chanyeol..You took my heart.*sniff*Won't freaking give it back. Now I'm writing you a stupid song.'

A small squeal emitts from the now blushing boy's face, a pair of warm lanky arms are hugging Baekhyun close to his body. Amiddiatly causing Baekhyun's heart to feel strangely warm.. Chanyeol gives a cheeky smile to the younger boy in his arms and whispers in Baekhyun's ear, with the sweetest voice

'Silly Baekie~ I should be the one saying that. I, Park Chanyeol would cross the universe and beyond to have you in my arms and your heart of course!! A-and I l love you so will you be the bacon to my eggs?'

All of a sudden the smaller male starts laughing and smiling, unintentionally making the love sick puppy's heart dizzy with his pretty eye smile and beautiful voice. And like that all the sad thoughts and insecurities slip away giving the angel the confidence to suddenly grasp the elder's shirt and pull him in for a sickeningly sweet kiss. Chanyeol's senses can only comprehend the overwhelming smell of vanilla and honey clouding his judgement..

The ever so sweet and innocent boy holds Chanyeol's dazed face in his delicate fingers. Giving a comforting smile to the taller male, Chanyeol grasps onto Baekhyun's hips, desperatly hoping this was not all but a terribly wonderful dream. Baekhyun's rosy plushed lips let out a whimper as he felt plump lips touch his gently ‘so gentle’ the dazed boy thought as the taller boy continued with his assault gentle coaxing Baekhyun to give in. So much kindness and gentleness in just one kiss. It brought tears to the lovely being's eyes. 

 


I'm sorry this is so bad ;-; but i tried my best!!