Cold hands, Warm heart 1 -

Cold hands, Warm heart

"I didn't think it was physically possible for someone to be- so, so beautiful and ethereal until I saw Baekhyun."

- chanyeol

      

 

           " Chanyeol you're an idiot just go talk to him.."

- sehun

  

 

Cold hands, Warm heart

          A pleasant dream plays itself in Chanyeol's peaceful state like a recording forever engraved in his mind. Wishing to never wake up but as soon as the words "I love you" slipped out of his mouth he is brought out of his unconsiousness. Finding himself drenched in sweat heaving at the irrational dream and it's unknown meaning.

In the background Chanyeol's alarm can be heard obnoxiously ringing as Chanyeol suddenly realises he's twenty minutes late for a lecture. Jumping right out of his bed at the realisation. Chanyeol rushes out of the door not even bothering to take a shower.

It turned out Chanyeol had accidentally walked into a secluded room unknowingly caughting the attention of a certain pianist..

Chanyeol sighs as he ruffles his newly dyed red hair, thinking to himself what an idiot he is for going into the wrong room when he hears a single note of what seems to be a piano echoeing through the room.

Chanyeol freezes as he see's a boy with piercing blue eyes glide his slender fingers ever so effortlessly over the keys but perfectly creating a beautiful symphony of music. The words are caught in Chanyeol's throat begging to express the beauty of the music (or the boy?) as he feels like he can't breathe because of the beautiful piece of music created by the mystery boy as he's pressing into his heart determined to break him.

All of a sudden the music stops as Chanyeol snaps out of the trance almost immediately, causing the male to trip over air in his 'in-awe' state of mind, succesfully catching the attention of the mystery boy. Instead of helping up the poor boy, Baekhyun simply stares with his honey blonde hair falling over his face as he cooly asks Chanyeol with a dazed look,

"Are you here for lessons?, mister"

A blush comes onto Chanyeols face with the tips of his ears bright red, causing Baekhyun to giggle lightly. As Chanyeol stutters out

"Y-yes I am! I-I'm Chanyeol!" Chanyeol cringes in his head at the eagerness of his voice as the now smiling pianist stretches his body and covers his slender fingers with his sweater paws as he whispers in a tired voice,

" I'm Baekhyun, it's nice to meet you Chanyeol."

Chanyeol thinks Baekhyun has a beautiful voice.