17 Project

The Game Changer

 

The CEO gave the principal the go signal and suddenly the lights switched off. 

The Pledis CEO, Pledis High Principal together with the Parents during the PTA meeting, have decided to join forces with two other schools to put up a special class for all those students who failed and missed their classes during the school year. They decided to combine the lowest students to the top ranking students to mold and guide the students’ environment. This aimed to lower the rate of tardiness in every school and high the acceptance rate. This scheme is called as ‘17 Project'. This envisions to promote discipline and responsible citizens. 
The last one to attend/joined this is from Pledis High which includes Mingyu, Seungkwan, Seokmin/Dokyeom, Woozi, and Joshua on the list. And, the last one added by the Pledis was decided by Mr. Xu. 

As Mingyu and Minghao opened their eyes, they are inside of an empty house. They look at each other and Minghao whined. 

“Where are we?” Minghao asks Mingyu.
“I don’t know either. We’re brought here blindfolded right?” Mingyu replied.
“WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY PLANNING TO DO TO US NOW? THIS IS NOT RIGHT! THIS IS KIDNAPPING!” Minghao shouted.
Then suddenly people from behind laugh.
“What did you said? KIDNAPPING?” A male voice from behind said.
“Are you kidding?” Another voice said.
Mingyu and Minghao look at each other again and turned back.
“WHO ARE YOU? WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING? ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME?” Minghao said.
“We are a family here bro” Another guy replied with a grin.
“FAMILY?!? AREYOU-” Minghao was cut by Mingyu.
“I am Mingyu so, where are we? Can someone explain this to us?” Mingyu said with a pleasing smile on his face.
Everyone except for Minghao smiled in response and one-by-one introduced themselves.
“Annyeonghaseyo, Seungcheol imnida. You can call me SCoups bro”
“ Annyeonghaseyo~ Angel Jeonghan imnida.”
“Hi, I am Joshua Hong from America” 
“Annyeonghaseyo, Wen Junhui imnida from Shenzen, China”
“Annyeonghaseyo, 10:10 Hoshi imnida”
“Annyeonghaseyo, Wonwoo imnida”
“Annyeonghaseyp Woozi imnida”
“Annyeonghaseyo, Dokyeom imnida *winks at Mingyu”
“Annyeonghaseyo~ aspiring entertainer Seungkwan imnida”
“Annyeonghaseyo Vernon imnida”
“Annyeonghaseyo Dino imnida”
Then Mingyu introduced himself while Minghao directly lied down on a couch.
“YAH! Why don’t you introduce yourself too? Aren’t you friends with your companion?” SCoups asked.
“Obviously we’re not, are you stupid?” Minghao replied without looking at SCoups.
Other guys were dumbfounded while SCoups almost want to hit him when Mingyu approached him and apologized.
“I’m so sorry, this guy struggled a lot so, please pardon him. I really wish we can get along tho.” Mingyu said in an apologetic manner. The rest just nod at him while SCoups just left them.
“Guide him or else he will surely get what he want,” SCoups said.

The rest left Minghao including Mingyu except for Jun. A Chinese descent the same with Minghao.
“Ni hao~” Jun’s greeting to Minghao while playing his phone.
Minghao glared at him while Jun flash him a genuine smile.
“He seems okay and we share the same nationality so, I guess it’d be fine if I get along at least to this random-looking guy.” Minghao’s thought. 
As Minghao and Jun became closer and closer day by day, Minghao oftentimes alone and realized that Jun get along with all members. He felt a little empty when Jun has to leave him for the other members and oftentimes gets tired of Jun’s weird personality. Until he noticed Wonwoo whose usually silent and observant. He first silently observes Wonwoo by observing his actions, his personality and his reactions towards the members which sometimes discovered by Wonwoo and end up staring one another. Minghao became more cautious until he was again handled by Wonwoo. This time Minghao is a little cautious, nervous and flustered. He cannot look at his eyes until Wonwoo speaks up and ask him.
“Hey, what are you thinking right now?”
Minghao remains silent.
“Why are you observing me? Do you need something?” 
“HUH? ANI~ WHY AM I GOING TO OBSERVE AN LIKE YOU!” Minghao replied in loud voice.
Everyone look at them with curious eyes.
Minghao realized it and back to his senses. Wonwoo, ask him to sit down and be pretentious at least and not to be so obvious.
Minghao is flustered so he ends up leaving the session.
“What the hell” Minghao said in his mind.
“I am not observing you, FYI. I don’t observe people, I’m just very cautious.” Minghao shouted on Wonwoo’s face before he left.

Wonwoo was left dumbfounded while Jun approached him. 
“What happened?” Jun sincerely asked.
“Why?” Wonwoo replied.
“Did you flustered him? You mustn't do that, he badly needs some attention. To be honest, we have to take care of him.”
“Why? Are you that close to him? Are you that concerned about him?”
“Huh? Of course! We should, aren’t we? Jun replied while wondering.
Wonwoo glared at Jun and leave him shaking his head. Then, Jun together with Vernon followed Minghao.
“What can we do to him?” Vernon asked
“Shal we then tell him our story?” Jun suggested.
“What? Isn’t it prohibited? He might blurt it out and confess it”
“I trust him. Do you trust me?” Jun replied.
“You know I trust you bro but-”
“Then, let’s do that to make a change now. It’s our turn. It’s our turn to change someone.” Jun replied with positivity.
“Okay hyung, we’ll try to work it out but-”
“No buts Vernon.” Jun flash him with a secured smile.
While on their way to Minghao’s room, they saw SCoups and Jeonghan talking at Minghao’s door.
“What are you doing?” Vernon ask.
“Uh…. nothing” they fake a smile.
“UHM?” 
“Okay, we’re thinking about helping a friend.”
“Ah… I think we can help you with that” Jun suggested.
The four of them knock at Minghao’s door. Minghao half opened the door and saw Jun. He opened the door when the four of them pushed the door and entered Minghao’s room. They are all awed by how amazing and well detailed Minghao room is. They joyfully praise Minghao’s room and Minghao’s creativity. As they look at Minghao, they saw him silent. 
Then, they start to sit on the couch and ask him if he wants a story and all of them started to tell their own story starting with Jun. 

“We have our secrets and of course our own struggles. As you know, we are also like you. We are brought here because aside from being absent in all our classes, we are also delinquents. We also do some secret stuff which is still a secret.”
“What is it?” Minghao questioned.
“We have some underground activities like for example myself, I am a performer at underground” Jun confessed. 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: WILL TRY TO SUFFICE YOU WITH 1 CHAPTER PER WEEK BECAUSE I'M SO BUSY TO SOME ERRANDS AT HOME. ANYWAY, HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND PLEASE PARDON ME OF MY ENGLISH BECAUSE I'M NOT REALLY GOOD AT IT.