Who is Xu Minghao?

The Game Changer

 

The8's POV

你好! 我的名字是 徐明浩 !

what the hell am i doing here? i said to myself while looking at the gate of a boring and plain school. "i shouldn't be here if my father allowed to come back in china instead. pftt~" i whined while rolling my eyes.

suddenly, an old and weird guy came and put his arm on my shoulder. 

"what!?" i yelled in surprised. 

he laughed at me and clapped his hands twice then, another old guy came and brought me along with them.

flashback

"nihao! i am xu minghao but you should call me the8. i am from china residing here in south korea for my personal interest which is martial arts and dancing. i came here because i know i can do more here in korea than in my own country also, i am very curious going out of the country again after a long time. i love arts because i can express everything through it without even saying a word." a detailed introduction that no one would try to do.

haha, i smirked. i need to give them a good impression so that i won't be back sooner in china. i was once a sweet-hearted, kind hearted and innocent kid way back in china, however, this time, i want to pursue another image which is being cool. it'd be hard because most of my classmates are real Koreans and they are obviously much cooler than i am but i know i can be as cool as them perhaps, cooler than them.  

i hate school. i am bad in academe because i believe that it will not guarantee your success but your perseverance and of course, my happiness. since i was a kid, i wish to be a star also, it came into my head to be a singer though that won't be possible because i don't speak much korean language and i guess since i'm into b-boying and martial arts i should be much cooler than a singer's profession. when i am sad and bad good, i will certainly go to a peaceful place specifically beaches because it's calm and that is why i love summer out of four seasons. 

when i was in my childhood days, i rarely have memorable moments not until my parents brought me into a foreign land. i was a kid back then so, i don't remember so much of details but if there is one most memorable about being a kid is that i was once a hero. no, i decided to change. i decided to get out of my comfort zone. while exploring the area of the amusement park, i saw a kid who looked the same age as me but much taller than i am. he was playing with his plastic figures, he was having fun, i really can tell. when i am about to leave, older kids start to rile him about playing alone and about his toys. they grabbed the kid's stuff and destroyed it. i saw him that he was about to cry. i don't want to interfere and make trouble since i don't know who's who but unfortunately, my feet cannot contain itself and in.

"don't you have so much free time to make trouble huh? you piece of s!" i furiously yelled. i don't know but it just came out of my mouth till i realized that i don't speak korean nonetheless, they still left the kid. 

i am a little ashamed but a little proud. i looked back at the kid and it took us seconds eye to eye , and left hurriedly without saying a single word.

i was left dumbfounded.

"haish."

"that's the advantage and disadvantage, all at once, as a foreign huh..." that is what i said before. i still can remember that.

i am a cry baby when i was a kid, i am immature and my interest is only about arts which was supported by my parents but now, i will work hard independently and i will show to the world how cool i am. i named myself the8 rather than using my real name, i decided to join lots of group of people especially in an underground. i met my good friends namely s.coups, vernon, hoshi, JUN and jeonghan. they are good friends of mine and we also obtain money from every activity we had. unfortunately, these activities are prohibited in the academe and when i was caught, i was devastated because i know it'd be hard for me to find a good school.

end of a flashback

after 6 months, my parents visited me and decided to enroll me into a prestigious school in Seoul, south Korea; pledis high. unfortunately, i am no longer interested in studying nor in anything. i decided to ditch my classes and make some trouble which i enjoy very much.

 ring ring ring~

"who's this? i answered

"good morning mr. xu minghao, i am mr. ceo the principal of the pledis high. please report again in the office"

ugh~ again. yes, again because it is an endless sermon about my grades and stuffs. they really don't get tired.

"ya i'm coming. maybe after class."

"mr. xu, i know you won't come to your class so we will fethed you instead. please prepare now yourself because your driver is waiting outside. thank you and good bye." 

"the call was cut off? seriouslyyyy? wtf!? do they want to get killed earlier pft!" 

as i get out, i was brought to school by the official van of our school. i was greeted by the principal and the ceo of the school. they brought me again to the meeting room and preached some lesson that i don't even understand.

"this life is so tiring..." i murmured while letting out my long sigh.

*i will finish it this coming week.