Who is Kim Mingyu?

The Game Changer

Mingyu's POV

안녕하세요! 김민규임니다 !

I FLASH A SMILE AT THE CAMERA AND THE DIRECTOR SHOUTED "CUT! THAT'S A WRAP!"

THEY CLAPPED AT ME AND SAID THAT I WAS GOOD FOR THIS CAREER.

"YOU CAN BE A REAL MODEL WITH THAT HEIGHT OF YOURS AND HOW EASY IT IS TO WORK WITH YOU." ONE STAFF SAID.

I JUST GIVE MY 'OVERUSED' SMILE COS I AM NOT INTERESTED AT ALL AND A LOT OF PEOPLE KNEW THAT SINCE I BECAME AN AMBASSADOR OF PLEDIS HIGH. A LOT OF PEOPLE TOLD ME THAT I AM LIKE THIS AND LIKE THAT BUT OVERALL NO ONE REALLY KNEW ME AFTERALL.

I AM one of the SCHOLARS in pledis high. I WAS FIRSTLY CHOSEN AS SOON AS THE PLEDIS HIGH OPENED ITS DOOR FOR SCHOLARS LIKE ME. I AM TRULY GRATEFUL TOWARDS THEM ESPECIALLY MR XU. HE IS A CHINESE DECENT RESIDING IN CHINA BUT, BASED FORM WHAT I HAVE HEARD, HIS SON WAS A SCHOLAR IN A MARTIAL ARTS ACADEME THAT IS WHY MR. XU USUALLY COME OVER TO SOUTH KOREA AND DECIDED TO OPEN ANOTHER BRANCH OF THEIR COMPANY AND DO SOME CHARITABLE ACTIVITIES INCLUDING BEING A SPONSOR.

I want to be on tv like being an actor if I have the chance but since I am so busy focusing on my studies. before i was a soccer player and obviously, i like sports but I decided to stop to focus more on my studies since I am a scholar and I want to prove that I deserve this slot.

I have my friends with me namely: wonwoo, DINO, dokyeom, woozi and seungkwan. they are all hardworking students as well and I met them during the final interview for the scholarship. unfortunately, I rarely have time to hang out with them because of my personal errands and as a student assistant.

I always assure myself not to get into trouble because I cannot afford to lose my scholarship and so, my life seemed to revolve around school, scholarship, and work. I need to work harder day and night to continue my study and pressured because I know how hardworking my classmates are especially my friends. we are all fighting for this scholarship.

often, I think about my future, my happiness and what my life has become because I know, I didn't enjoy my life since I entered high school.

once, I was asked out by wonwoo and jun. they told me their plans like going to karaoke. this supposedly is my first time. I haven't gone there since I started going to school. this is also the first time that they invited me again after numerous of times that I declined. also, this must be the right timing; it is the end of school year. unfortunately, I said "I'm sorry, I cannot go", again, with shattered smile.