First Encounter

The Game Changer

The8's POV

I WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE when I binged to the tall guy in front of me. I haven't seen him since I transferred in this school, perhaps because I ditched my class every day. He looks like a good student and a smart one but nevermind. I don't have enough time to think about him anyway. 

Unfortunately, the old guy told me to stay for some discussion. I almost whined when the smart looking guy smiled at me for no reason.
"Is he crazy?" I ask myself. 

Mingyu's POV
I heard that I will be given a task which is my permanent job. The school will consider it also as part of my part-time so I will not be a student assistant anymore. I wondered what it is so when I was called to the office, I was so nervous. It might be so tough that I might not be able to complete. A lot of my classmates has their own predictions where I will be a personal tutor of one of the wealthy yet rebellious students in our school. I wondered who so, I tried asking my friends and they told me that it might be Xu Minghao. According to them, he is the only son of Mr. Xu. The one who chose me and sponsored me till these days. 
"Is he a bad guy? A rebel one?" I asked.
They answered me a big yes in unison and I never mind to discuss it. 

End of POVs

"You two please have a sit. "
"Yes sir, thank you," Mingyu answered flashing his smile to the CEO and Principal whilst Minghao just sit right away.
 "First, I would like to extend my gratitude to you, Mr. Kim, because I know you have your class at this moment but you are excused so no worries. I know you two have no idea why you are both here well, Mr. Xu Minghao is actually here since I have some business with him a while ago but I let him stay together with you, Mr. Kim, because you two will have a special scheme. You will be working together as a team and you, Mr. Kim will be his permanent tutor for the subjects that he missed. I hope you will get along, okay? Mr. Kim? Mr. Xu?" The CEO give them an assuring smile.

Mingyu gives him an assuring smile and answered in a big yes. He looks at Minghao and nods at him with a smile.
Whilst, Minghao just game them a smirk and haste to leave but the Principal shut the door. 
"What the are you thinking!?!?"
He shouted. Mingyu is shocked and left dumbfounded. He is speechless and just turns his head to the CEO.
"Don't worry I am used to it." He said to Mingyu with a grin. 
"Did my Father project this to happen? Or is he the one who schemed this?" 
"Yes, he did. Now, don't blame us. All you can do is to follow him. He is your father, he is just con-"
"WHAT THE HELL!" Minghao cut the CEO's explanations. "I'm so done with you all so, don't you ever look for me nor try to interfere with what I want to do."

        He faced the Principal and the CEO gave him a go-signal.

author's note:I'M SORRY FOR A VERY SHORT CHAPTER BUT I will try to finishED it very soon. sorry for very long hiatus.