final

piercing my heart

Howon likes piercings, he thinks that they’re almost like a part of the people who get them. Okay yes, Howon once considered getting a nose piercing but then he remembered his low pain tolerance and gave up on the idea. So, piercings are a yes for Howon. Maybe they’re also a bit of a weakness of his - okay, Howon finds them really hot. So, when his boyfriend decides to come home and show a new thing that he has got, Howon can’t help but make it become his ultimate weakness.

 

It all started when Howon might have mentioned to Dongwoo that he once considered getting a nose piercing and Dongwoo answered to that with something about that he once considered getting a piercing too - and he ended that with a wink, so maybe Howon was now more than curious about what his boyfriend actually had in mind.

So, when Dongwoo came home with a big smile, which was obviously pretty usual of him, Howon didn’t expect anything at all - he thought everything was perfectly normal. That was until he gave Dongwoo a welcoming kiss, and he felt something cold on his lips.

 

“What- what the  do you have in your mouth?” Dongwoo just showed him the angelic smile of his and as he stuck his tongue out Howon swore that he almost fainted.

 

A tongue piercing. Well that’s ing hot.

 

Honestly, Howon was weak the moment he saw Dongwoo’s new piercing. Oh boy, what he could do with that piercing.

 

“You know, I really want to show you what I can do with this.” Did he read Howon’s mind or was Howon that obvious?

 

“W-what? Isn’t that piercing like… I mean… doesn’t it hurt?” Lee Howon never got nervous but the suggestive look Dongwoo was giving him and the thought of Dongwoo going down on him with that tongue piercing brushing against his … Howon wasn’t sure if he already felt the bulge in his pants grow.

And suddenly Dongwoo was closer to him, kissing Howon, hands trying to open the zipper of Howon’s pants. Of course Howon answered to the kiss, and if he had to admit he was a bit excited for this. Dongwoo managed to open the zipper and suddenly Howon felt as the boy started the of his with slow movements. Of course. Teasing.

Suddenly Dongwoo’s mouth wasn’t on his anymore, instead the boy was lowering his body to Howon’s lower body’s level. And suddenly Howon felt as Dongwoo first tasted the tip of Howon’s , already using his tongue to a bit. Howon felt the cold piercing and damn it felt good. Dongwoon’s tongue traced all of Howon’s length as teasingly as it could, and Howon tried to fight back the moans that were forming at the back of his throat.

 

“ Please , let me hear your pretty voice.”

 

Following those words Howon let Dongwoo hear his “pretty voice”. It was full of pleasure and it was non-innocent at all but damn, he was getting a , so Howon thought that he had all the right to sound as ty as he wanted.

The way Dongwoo’s mouth was moving up and down, the way his tongue Howon’s , the way the tongue piercing added a bit of pressure - it was all a pleasure to Howon. Howon’s moans filled the otherwise quiet room, and he swore that he heard Dongwoo chuckle. Dongwoo just took his whole length so easily, like it was no problem.

Howon could feel as he started to shake a bit, the inside him wanting to burst out.

 

“D-Dongwoo, I’m going to come…” Howon said with a shaky voice. Dongwoo started , and instead continued the as a , slowly but knowingly Howon’s - it was like he knew what made Howon weak.

After a while Howon could feel as the inside him started to leak, and after that he came with a slow moan. Dongwoo was chuckling beside him, and Howon swore he was so going to get back at this later - or after cleaning himself up because the words that left Dongwoo’s mouth next made him want to prove his boyfriend wrong.

 

“You know, after getting this piercing I already feel like I’m the better when it comes to giving s.”


“Oh really? Jang Dongwoo, you’re in so much trouble.