2min and a surprise from Kim Heechul

Finishing it Up - Sequel to Untouchable and Unwanteds

"All senior students please go to the football field to take the panoramic picture please." Lee Taemin cocked his head, listening to the announcements. He sat at the table. Minho was supposed to meet up here before he went to take the picture... someone plopped a sports bag next to him and he looked up to see a smiling Minho.

"Minho, you're supposed to be at the football field by now!" Taemin whined, but he felt a smile pulling at the corners. Minho laughed, sitting down next to his friend.

"Admit it, Tae. You're happy to see me." After a moment of pouting, Taeming gave into Minho's prying and smiled.

"You win. But you're late! Come on!" Taemin yanked Minho's arm and they hurried to the football field, where Minho sprinted to the top of the row, for the tallest, right when the photographer snapped the first photo. He allowed the seniors a couple of funny poses but they were mostly made up of smiling photos. After the photographer checked for a decent picture, he nodded in approval and the sound of a couple of hundred seniors moving on the bleachers sounded. Taemin backed off so he wouldn't get caught in the crowd.

"Hi Tae!" Kim Ryeowook waved at him from afar and Taemin waved back. Minho didn't appear again for a while, so Taemin feeling slightly hurt got back up and started to head home. Where had Minho gone?

"Hey Lee." Taemin frowned and continued walking. What did Kim Heechul want to do with him? Was he going to call him a ? If so Taemin knew what to tell him. Heechul had been talking to the new guy, Hangeng a lot and-

"Taemin, if you think I'm going to call you a queer, then you're wrong." Taemin stopped. Had he heard wrong? Heechul caught up to him.

"What do you need then?" He asked warily.

"Nothing. I just wanted to walk with you." They continued down the street in complete silence. "Minho wanted to tell you that he got a call from his sister to pick her up at her school. He had to leave right away. He apologizes if he got you worried." Taemin smiled at Minho's sweetness.

"Oh, it's fine." Heechul glanced his way and Taemin saw a smirk creep up his face.

"What?" He said defensively.

"Nothing. Nothing." Heechul replied airily. They reached a stop and Heechul turned to the Junior.

"My place is over there." He gestured to the north with his head. Taemin nodded shortly. "If you ever want to stop by, hit me up, right?"

"Sure..." Taemin muttered and Heechul laughed, sounding a bit like a dog.

"Lee, don't look so awkward. I'm trying to become a better person. You know, graduate with a good image."

"You left a pretty terrifying one into everyone here already." Heechul shrugged. "I can change." The crosswalk light switched to walk.

"Hey, Taemin. If you have anything you need, just ask, alright?" Heechul gave him a look and left without a goodbye. Taemin stared at his retreating form, confused and unsure about his repsone.

Was he talking about Minho?

-----

WOOHOO! BACK ON AFF!

Well, I've been writing other things but I've stopped. I don't know, I guess I was losing ideas...

I'm sorry if this chapter didn't appeal to you guys. I still don't have any ideas on writing. ._____.

Anyways, I really REALLY hoped you guys enjoyed.

ALSO, please check out my other fics I've been writing, including a review shop!

Broken - Three men committed a serious crime and now they're on the run, trying to live. Why did they do that? They have their reasons. What's it going to take for them to open up?

Consequences - Cho Kyuhyun never believ ed in ghosts. Maybe it was because of his haughty behavior that the paranormal happened to him, or maybe it was the fact that he just didn’t believe in such things. But it didn’t matter. It happened.

Set Fire to the Memories (ONESHOT) - What did Lee Sungmin do to deserve that? Why did Kim Jonghyun change so suddenly?

Dark Moon - Review Shop