9. Mystery girl

Old friends RoYou

I walk up to sit in front of Rose and the blonde girl. "Hey Y/N.," says Rose cheerfully. I turn around giving her a smile. "Hey, Rose." I smile pulling out my stuff out of my bag. "This is Lisa, she just moved to our class," says Rose smiling. I turn to study Lisa. "Welcome Lisa, I'm Y/N. Hope you enjoy our class." I give her smile. "Nice to meet you and thank you," she says shyly. I nod and sit down, with that our lecture began. I listen to our lecture as he mentioned we were going to be starting a new project. Great meaning I have to work other people I may not like. "Alright everyone, we start the project progress next class as we have run out of time." Everyone packs up. I was slowly packing everything when I feel a hand on my arm, I look up to see Rose. She giving me one of her warm smiles. "Want to get lunch together." I nod grabbing my bag and smiling, Rose links arms with me when we decided to go for BBQ food as an evening meal. We sit down and order what we wanted. I offered to cook the meat as last time Rose did it she burnt it and it was $20. 

I cook the food and when finally finished Rose takes her usual Instagram photo tagging me. 

We eat and literally so full we can't move for another half hour. "So I was wondering." I sit up to ask Rose. She looks up from rubbing her belly. "Do you want to go to see a movie with me this Saturday?" I ask chewing my lip. "What movie?" she asked. "You can pick." I smile. "Okay.Sure I go." she gives me a smile. We pay and walk back to campus. "You cold?" looking at her shivering, she nods. I give her my coat. "Thank you." she smiles gratefully. I nod I walk her back to her dorm and say good night before heading to see Min sitting on her bed chewing on some snacks. "Hey," I say. "How was your BBQ dinner?" she says. "Oh, you saw the photo then," I say chuckling. "A little date huh," she smirks. "No, but I asked her to go to see a movie this Saturday." "OH, you go girl." Min high fives me. "Not a date Min." "Yeah right."

 

a/n: thanks for reading, sorry for not updating as quickly as I hoped. I'm been working all summer and working in a kitchen. 3 chefs left so I was working alot more since we men down. and I'm the only girl working there of course. LOL . Please tell me what you think of the story and want any ideas for the story.