PJ's

Old friends RoYou

“Your Y/N.,” she says looking at me. “I don’t believe you.” I sigh and I pull out my mobile phone looking through my photo album finding a photo of the two of us when we were kids. “I gave you a polaroid photo of you and me when we were kids when you were about to move to here,” I say showing her the photo of us together. “ Your nickname was Pasta cause you would constantly eat it when I was over in your house or go out for food with our parents,” I say. She looks at the photo and back at me. “Is it really you?” “Well, I’m kinda standing right here.” I roll my eyes trying to be sarcastic but still smiling. “ gazing chinhan chingu” she says. “That’s Best Friend right?” I say looking slightly confused. She pulls me into a hug. “It’s really you.” “Yeah, I have been trying to say that, also I thought you wouldn’t remember me,” I say hugging back. “Course not, I never forgot you Y/N. Do you want to leave this party and talk?”

I nod. “Just need to text Min and Vernon to let them know.” She nods. After texting them we leave the party hand in hand swinging them crazy. “So what are you studying here in Seoul?” I ask Rose. “ Music.” I turn to her. “You can sing?” looking surprised. “I can I was to sing famously though. I love girl’s generation.” She says smiling. “Same, I die if I ever see Tiffany.” She laughs. “What about you?” “Oh, photography and media. I want to become a producer or director for movies and TV.” I say. “That’s cool.”

We arrive at her dorm room. “Looks cute,” I say entering. “Thanks, I’m sharing with Lisa the blonde girl if you saw her.” She says. “Ah her yeah, I saw her around. You all dress like so cool.” I say sitting on her bed. She chuckles, “Glad you think so.” She goes under the bed pulling out of a box. “I brought this with me from home, memories of you and I.” she opens the lid. Showing old photos of us when we were children. I smile looking at all the memories. “I kinda came to Korea to find you, Rose, actually,” I say looking at her. “You did?” I nod. “I haven’t been happy as I hoped when you left us in New Zealand. I found it hard to make new friends and I got bullied.” I look down. “Aw no Y/N.” she moves the box and sits down beside me pulling me in for a hug. “I’m so sorry you had to go through this on your own, but you know what I will make up for this. I will protect you.” She says lifting my chin and gives me an Eskimo kiss. “You haven’t done that to me since we 6,” I say laughing. “Well, it’s going to happen a lot more.” “Why did they bully you anyway?” “Because I was going to find you and prove you were real. They thought you were an imaginary friend I had.”

“Well, I’m very much real.” Kisses me on the cheek. I get slightly fluster from the touch. “Do you want to stay here for the night? It’s already getting late.” She says, “I can sleep on the floor.” I say. “Oh no your not, you sleep with me.” She says. My eyes widen. “I mean not , just sleeping in the same bed.” She says getting red. “Okay, do you have any spare pj's?” I laugh giving her smile. “I do, hold on.” She runs to wall robe finding a pair of Disney pj’s for me. “Still love Disney.” “Hello, I’m a princess.” She poses. “Of course you are Princess Rose.” I fake bow down. She smacks my shoulder. “Smart , the bathroom is down the hall on the right.” She says like she was reading my mind.

I nod walking out of her dorm room, walking into the bathroom changing and hearing some rather naughty noises in the toilet cubicle I quickly exit the bathroom walking into Rose pulling up her PJ’s bottoms and only wearing a bra. “Oh my god, I’m sorry.” I quickly close the door. The door opens again, “Y/N it’s alright.” She says smiling grabbing my hand and pulling the PJ’s top over her hair on. Saying ‘Princess in da house’ “Nice t-shirt.” She looks down realising what it says. “Oh shut up.” She pulls me to the bed, we get in and trying to get the bed warm. “This bed is freezing.” I hum to agree. “Come here.” She pulls me into her and looks at me straight in the eye. “Sleep.” I nod and close my eyes.