Breakfast

Old friends RoYou

I slowly wake up to feel arms around my waist, I slowly lift my head to see I slept on Rose’s chest. Rose looked so peaceful sleeping, I decided not to move to wake her up. The dorm door opens to reveal the blonde girl and two the other girls from Rose’s group. “Ah Rose has company.” The blonde haired girl says. “Lisa right?” I say. “That’s me.” Walks over to bed sitting on it. “I’m Y/N.” I say smiling. “Wait Y/N L/N. The girl Rose never shuts about trying to find.” “That’s me.” I slowly try to slip away from Rose grip but it tightened. I look down to see Rose was awake. “Where do you think your going?” she says with a smirk. “No where, I’m trying to sit up. I’m not going to run away.” I chuckle.

“Okay.” She pouts. I sit up. “So if you’re the real Y/N what’s Rose’s birthday?” the dark haired girl with a New Zealand accent says. “ Febuary 11th 1997.” I look at her. “And what’s her sister’s name.” “Alice.” She stands up from her position. “You could’ve googled them.” “Ugh how? Rose isn’t famous K-pop idol.” “Not yet.” Says Lisa cheerful. “Not yet.” I correct myself. “Whatever.” The girl walks off. “That’s Jennie by the way.” “She clearly doesn’t like me.” “She get over it. I’m Jisoo.” Says the girl in the corner standing up waving at me. “Nice to meet you Jisoo.” I smile. “Want to get breakfast with us?” Ask Lisa. “Sure.” I say. I look at Rose and she nods at me. “Okay cool we get changed and meet you outside.” Rose says smiling. We get changed, Rose gave me some clothes which fitted.

We head out with the girls to the canteen, we sit down and Jennie sat down from across from me looking at me blankly at me when I was eating my breakfast. “Hello.” I simply say. “Hi.” “Your alright now from your tantrum. I say putting my dirty dishes on the tray and standing up and walking off. “Hey, you don’t speak to like that.” Jennie storms up looking at me. “Ah I don’t think so, you seem rather mean and a .” “Yeah to you.” “Why though? What have I ever did to you.” I say. “I’M AFARID YOU TAKE MY FRIEND AWAY FROM ME!” She screams it out. The whole canteen goes silent. CRACK sound you felt stinging on your cheek. Did she just slap me. She storms off and I just stand in shock. What the just happened?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Two chapters today! Hope you enjoying the story so far! Subscribe, Follow me on here or add me whatever way this website goes with lol. Twitter @Fandom__girl96 say hi to me on twitter. I don't bite ;)