8. Telling Min

Old friends RoYou

"Well I mean you don't know her she's in the same college as us," I explain taking a bite of my food. "Oh okay." she looks kind of sad when I say that. Afterwards, we get up and decide to go for an ice cream, we mainly sat in silence. "Okay, what's up? Why been quiet?" I ask her. "It's noting Y/N, you don't need to worry about me." she gives me a small smile. "I don't believe you, Roseann." I frown pouting. She gives me a small smile. "Honestly don't worry about it, anyway we better get some rest. We have an early morning class at 8:30," she says standing up giving me a peck on the cheek and says goodbye. I frown, she's definitely not telling me something. I walk back to the dorm. I find Min just sitting there strolling Tumblr. 

"Hey," I say sitting on my bed. "Hey. How was it?" "Oh, it was okay. Rose got a bit weird at the end which was um weird." I scratch the back of my neck. "Why?" she turns to me interested. "Well, she asked me who I liked." with hearing this Min ran up to me grabbing me. "You like someone," she says very excitedly. "Um yeah." "PLEASE TELL ME WHO IT IS." She says with a smirk. "Well." I gulp. "I have a small crush on Rose," I say and look down. " I ing knew it," Min smirks. "Oh, you knew." I raise my eyebrow. "You're so obvious sometimes." Min shakes her head. "Uh, thanks."

We talked for the rest of the night until  I fell asleep beside Min. She woke me up. "You're going to be late." She says pointing the clock, I run around grabbing what I need put some fresh clothes and run out putting my shoes on running down the corridor. I run as fast as I could to class making it just before the professor comes in. I sit down seeing Rose sitting a blonde girl who I have never seen before. Who is she?

 

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter! You have demanded one and this what I could think of! If you have any ideas for the story etc or anything you want in the book let me know in the comments! Thank you for being patient as well! Lots of love x