Introduction

Old friends RoYou

10 years ago:

Living in Australia  is fine, it's nice and warm during the summer. Winter isn't too cold either. Playing with my close friend Rose play princess's until our mum's call us. We get up tidy everything away and walk up to mums. "Time to go home Rose." says her mum fixing her hair, she nods turning back to me. " I see you soon." giving me a small smile and hugs me quickly. Rose get's into her mum's car waves at me driving off. I sigh. "Don't worry Y/N, you see her tomorrow." my mum giving me a smile.

Next day

Rose came over to my house again with a present and a teddy. She looked sad. "I have some bad news?" she says look at me twiddling with her fingers. "I'm moving away." "Oh. Where to?" I say holding tears back. "Seoul, South Korea." she sniffles. "I don't want to go but my father has got a well-paid job offer there," she says. All I could is nod my head. "Before she was going to leave, I ran inside picking up a photo of her and me we took with my mum's polaroid camera. "Take this and remember me," I say hugging her for the final time.

10 years later

I sigh looking at the ten-year-old me with Rose. "I wonder what your doing now Rose." I put my thumb over the photo, I leave my bedroom. Dressed up, as it's my high school graduation. 

(Outfit Below is what you are wearing)

I walk out to see my parents looking at me. "You look gorgeous baby girl." my dad says hugging me. "Thank you, daddy," I say kissing him on the cheek. We leave home to go the high school for graduation. After the boring talk and receiving a cert the whole year go to a party. After maybe a few too many drinks, I crashed at a friends house.

Following week

A letter came in the post, I opened it. I screamed. "MOMMMM, I Got into the college," I scream mum runs in. "What, you scared me." "I said I got accepted into Seoul National University," I say. All I get is a huge hug. "Mum I can't breathe," I say. "Sorry sorry, just I'm so proud of you baby girl." I blush and thank her. Seoul here I come.

3 Months Later

I packed up most of life and flew to Seoul. I headed to the college, I got signed to a dorm room with another girl, called Min. We got to know each other she's older than me, she is in her third year of Dance. We decided to go to the canteen to get food, as we both need to go shopping. When we buy our food and sit down I see a girl walk into the canteen with three other girls who look really pretty. Why she look so familiar? Then it clicked. "Rose?" I say. "What?" say's Min. "The girl over there, I know her." "Then go over to her?" "No, I can't." "Why?" "We haven't seen each other since we were ten," I say. Min makes an O face. She gets up and walks straight up to them. "What is she doing! Min come back here." I say.  Min talks for a few minutes with Rose and points at me. I raise my eyebrow at them and look down to my plate. 

 

To continue