II. Lisa

Young Seoul Adults
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As an active blogger, youtuber and freelance journalist, I've gain a lot of popularity through the years in the fashion industry.

I was obviously not a celebrity but it was not uncommon for people to come to me because they saw me on the internet. But I still couldn't get used to it, even when a random Kyora customer asked for a picture as I was waiting for Hajoon.

"Here is your Caramel Macchiato, Miss Heo," Myunghee was exagerating again and I laughed as she put my coffee in front of me.

"Miss Heo? What is that?" She's so silly.

"Everytime you come, you get asked for a picture. You're so popular I can't even say your name," She joked.

"What are you talking about? As if, this coffee shop wasn't popular for his employees look." And it really was true Kyora's Coffee was a really trendy Coffee shop and a lot of customer came not only for the coffee and the great atmosphere but also for the great look of their employees. Myunghee has been working there since its overture about three months before and our friends always came there whenever we wanted to spend time together, drink a coffee or eat delicious and cute pastries or even lunch in the afternoon.

She came back after serving another customer "What are you doing alone ?"

"Waiting for Hajoon. He said something came up". Myunghee formed an "O" with . She couldn't stay long because another customer came in. The number of customer doubled since I've written an ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter