I. Seo Jin

Young Seoul Adults
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is it that it?" Lisa asked pointing her manucured finger at an apartment "You said it was next to a veterinary clinic, there's one there". I slowly turned my head toward the building as she slowed the car down. "I think so".

To be certain, I got out of the car to look at the building from up-close: "THE HEDGEHOG" is carved on top of the number 82. I turned back to Lisa "Yes that's it! The hedgehog! That's the building's name." which made her get out of the car to open the boot and take my luggage.

I ran back to her to take my stuff and walked to the building as Lisa closed the trunk and followed me with 2 bags. It was so nice of her to help me move in. The others couldn't make it: Myunghee was working and Jiyoung was rehearsing and couldn't miss more if she didn't want to get scold again.

I couldn't contain my giggles as I got up by the staircase. "You're that excited?" Lisa asked

"Are you kidding me? This all situation is exciting, Lisa! I'm starting a new chapter of my life as a medical student living with 3 other students. Of course, I am excited!" I was not even tired from going up to the 3rd floor, that's how excited I was. I dropped my stuff on the floor and put my hand on the door while breathing heavily keeping myself from laughing out loud. It was a bit out of character. I'm not the excited type of girl, Myunghee is, not me. But you may understand that moving out of my parents house for the first time is too exciting. I looked at Lisa who is already laughing at me. "Open it". No need to say it twice 4-2-2-1-8-2 and the door was unlocked, I spent the night repeating this code in my head.

Just a foot inside and I was already squeaking on the floor from excitement. "Damn it Seo Jin, get inside already" Lisa said while going inside. "Which room is yours?". First, I collected myself and then got up letting out a long sigh "Every bedroom has a color, mine is the blue one". My friend looked at every door until she came across the blue "BLUE" written on one of them. "That's the one" She opened it but as soon as she did, she closed  it and "Wooooo!" U-turn.

I stopped on my track "What?"

"I think it's not the one. It's occupied, underwears on the floor and everything." she smiled.

I was pretty sure the landlord told me it was the blue room. I took my phone from my bag to check it again only to find a mail I didn't see before. "Ah! He sent me an email this morning. He made a mistake, my room is the yellow one."

Going to the "YELLOW" bedroom, it was much fresher since unoccupied. I sat on the bed, looking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter