Chapter 1

Kyungsoorella

“I told you Mr Oh, this a miracle, your brother is cured, no trace of the disease on his system. I can’t explain but even if i am a science man, you can call this a miracle” says the doctor with a smile

“My god, i need to tell this to Sehun and he can finally go in the medical school and become a doctor like he wanted. Thank you doctor” yells Luhan very happily running before inside the ward.

“Hunnie you are healed, the angel really healed you” say Luhan before hugging his brother” You are fine now”

“I’m cured” says Sehun crying” I always dream about this day”

“Yes Hunnie it’s finish now, you can go to the medical school.” smile Luhan still hugging his brother

“Hyung, you know i can’t, it’s too expensive” say Sehun” But it’s ok, now then i’m cure i can work and helping you.”

 

One of the biggest company in Seoul was the Kim Empire. Kim Suho was the CEO of the company and he had two heirs. Kim Minseok and Kim Jongin and was happily married with the love of his life Yixing. Hs eldest son was a famous doctor and Jongin was the future CEO when Suho finally retreat but for now Jongin was just one of the director. Why talking about them? Well for the first time of the year, the Kim decide to do a ball in honor of their sons. But only the biggest fortune of Seoul are invited.

 

“Kyungsoo come here” yell the stepmother,

“Yes mother?’ ask Kyungsoo with a slightly exasperated voice

“ Tonight we have to attend a ball and you have to come, don’t embarrassed me and try to find a good suit, oh and go tell your sisters to make herself pretty” instruct Lady Do

“Yes Mother” bow Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo warn his two stepsisters before heading again toward the attic. I sit on his bed and sigh heavily. He doesn’t to go at this party, he doesn't have decent suit, he just going to be ashamed.

“Something wrong Soo?” ask Tao

“My stepmother want me attend a party but i don’t want to, i don’t have a suit and i’m a teenager my place is not there.” sigh Kyungsoo once more

“Well it’s a bad move from your stepmother but you can take this at your advantage” smirk Kris

“How?” ask Kyungsoo curious.

“ We are going to help you dress, you are going to be perfect” squeal Tao” Don’t worry.”

“How? no offense guys but you are mouse” Kyungsoo say with a smile

“Don’t worry about that, in the fairytale the mouse help Cinderella so we are going to do the same thing.” say Tao before running inside the closet

“I think your lover is a bit crazy” laughs Kyungsoo

“He love doing that kind of stuff. Don’t worry it’s a professional” say Kris with a loving gaze toward Tao.

After some hours, Kyungsoo was finally ready. His suit was amazing, Tao did a really good job. Kyungsoo smiles in front of the mirror. He take his friends with him as a thank you.H walk downstair, his step mother and his two stepsister made a disgust noise in front of Kyungsoo. Well he was prettier than this three ugly persons, inside and outside. After that they make their way to the party.

 

Truthfully, Jongin never like this kind of party, a bunch of rich people just boring. So he was going to leave the party as soon as possible until his eyes land on a very beautiful boy with the biggest eyes that he ever see. The boy was near the buffet, not eating but staring at the food. He quickly approach him.

“Kris, Tao hurry up i don’t want you to be spotted.” Kyungsoo whispers to his two friends

“Wait a second Soo, it’s some fancy food and we didn’t eat  since a long time” answer Kris eating some caviar.

“It’s my luck to be friend with the only mouse with fancy taste.” Kyungsoo mumble

“You seems to be bored just like me” say suddenly a beautiful boy with a incredible tan skin

“It’s just not my place here” Kyungsoo answer with a shy smile

“I’m Jongin by the way and  you are?” the other boy ask smiling

“I’m Kyungsoo” answer Kyungsoo still with a shy smile

“So why it’s not your place? ask Jongin curious

“Not the place for a teenager like me that all.” Kyungsoo say shrugging his shoulders

“You are a teenager?”say Jongin surprise” Well it’s true you look younger than anyone here. How old are you?”

“I’m seventeen and you? ask Kyungsoo

“Oh i’m an old man for you, i’m twenty-three” smile Jongin.” So why are you here?”

“My stepmother drag me here, i didn’t have the choice.” Kyungsoo sigh.

“Oh who is your stepmother? Jongin ask

“It’s…” But Kyungsoo couldn’t finish his sentence, his stepmother call him angrily. He excuse himself and walk toward Lady Do.

 

Jongin watch the cute boy leave, but he has a curious nature so i decide to follow. He follow them and identify the stepmother. She called herself Lady Do and she is a businesswoman. He was about to walk away when Lady Do slap harshly Kyungsoo in the face” Piece of thrash, i don’t want you in my car, take the subway.”

 

Thanks for the subscription and the views