Chapter 17

Kyungsoorella

 

Jongin and Kyungsoo were finally in Jongin House on the couch cuddling. Kyungsoo was truly happy in the arms of Jongin, everything was perfect now. Finally the karma was really in his side. Jongin was in the same state, happy with the cutest human being in his arms.

“Your parents gave you the permission for sleeping here?” asked Jongin with a smile

“Yes well my mum said yes but my dad was screaming from afar telling that he didn’t want his baby away from him” laughed Kyungsoo

Jongin laughed, Kris was overprotective and a bit scary, he could easily admitted that. Jongin was still on his mind when he heard the angelic laugh of his baby. He watched Kyungsoo for finding him on his phone with a big smile.

 

“What’s make you so happy?” Jongin asked kissing his head

“Oh it’s Sehun Hyung, He is so funny” Kyungsoo answered with a big smile.

“You already send him text?” asked Jongin slightly jealous

“Oh yes i don’t like to make people wait.” Kyungsoo said “ And well Sehun is so nice and funny”

Jongin hugged Kyungsoo closer, now he was really jealous. Well this kid couldn’t be a rival because Kyungsoo was already his but still Sehun was rather attractive funny and smart. Jongin sighed and kissed Kyungsoo neck sweetly

“My Hyung is jealous?” asked Kyungsoo laughing

“Yes because you are my baby, mine” said Jongin kissing Kyungsoo

Kyungsoo giggled cutely but let himself be dominate in the kiss by his boyfriend. Jongin laid Kyungsoo on the couch before placing himself on top of him, still kissing him. Kyungsoo slided his arms around his lover neck. The kiss grew more passionate and finally, they passed the huge step during that night. They became one.

 

Jongin woke up with an happy smile but a bit worried, he was supposed to wait for finally making love to Kyungsoo but in the jealousy and lust he lost his mind and took Kyungsoo. He gently pulled Kyungsoo closer to him, he loved Kyungsoo so much and even if it was too early, he wanted to propose to him.

“Morning” said a sleepy voice from Jongin arms

“Good Morning my love” smiled Jongin sweetly “ Are you ok? Was i too harsh?”

“No i’m fine a bit sore but truly happy” said Kyungsoo kissing Jongin sweetly.

“Well then you deserve a breakfast bed. Stay right here”

 

Kyungsoo let himself fall on the sheet with an happy smile, “ Never imagine that i will be this happy” thought Kyungsoo. He thanked his guardian angel for everything. Suddenly he lost his smile, they made love without a and he was a carrier and the probability to be pregnant was high.

 

“And an amazing breakfast for an amazing boyfriend” said Jongin smiling

“Thank you Hyung” Kyungsoo answered putting his thoughts behind his head, he didn’t want to bother his sweet boyfriend

“Pancakes and Orange Juice i think it’s the best. Let’s eat.”

 

They passed a really sweet morning even if Kyungsoo was still worried. Jongin proposed a lunch date and Kyungsoo agreed happily They walked outside, Jongin with his arm around his baby waist.

At the end of the day, Jongin brought back Kyungsoo in front of his flat with a huge smile on his face, Kyungsoo was in the same state

 

“That was a lovely day Soo” smiled Jongin kissing Kyungsoo

“Yes Thank you Hyung” said Soo sweetly

“You should find a new nickname for me Love Hyung is a bit too formal”

“Oh ok, Goodbye Nini then” said Kyungsoo blushing

“I love it” Jongin said kissing again his baby” Goodbye”

 

Kyungsoo reached his door and closed it behind him with a truly happy smile. Kyungsoo was in love.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done for now Thanks again ^^