Chapter 2

Kyungsoorella

“Piece of thrash, i don’t want you in my car, take the subway.”

Kyungsoo touch the cheek where his stepmother slap him and sigh deeply. He finally decide to walk to the nearest subway station.

“I hate her so much” say Tao angry” How can you be taking the subway in this hour it’s dangerous”

“Don’t worry Tao, i will be really discreet and no one would notice me like usually.” Kyungsoo smile.

“Hey Kyungsoo” say suddenly a familiar face in an expansive car “Do you want me to take you home?”

“Oh hey Kai, it’s ok i can walk myself, i don’t want to trouble you.” answer Kyungsoo shyly.

“Bull, you are not troubling me and it’s will be not responsible to let a teenager walking alone in this dark night.” he say getting of off his car for opening the passenger sit.

“Well if you say so.” Kyungsoo smile entering inside the car, he tell Kai his address and they left. The car ride was pretty quiet, Kyungsoo make himself as discreet as possible until he saw his street.

“Here let me get out here please” say Kyungsoo pointing the end of the street.

“Are you sure?” ask Kai confus

“Yes thank you very much Kai and Goodbye.” Kyungsoo get off of the car, bow in front of Kai, and run quickly on the street.

Kyungsoo finally enter inside his house and walk directly in the attic. I quickly take his clothes off for taking a good shower. After his shower, he sit in front of the window watching the stars.

“This Jongin guy was so nice and i think he likes you” say Tao teasing Kyungsoo

“No way, i’m just an ordinary, boring guy” answer Kyungsoo” Let’s go to sleep.”

 

Meanwhile, Jongin was on a little cloud. He walk in his room before jumping on his bed with a stupid smile on his face.” So that the feeling when you found your soulmate” think Jongin happily. He drift into sleep with a big smile.

Morning

Kai wake up with a smile before taking a good shower, and heading toward his favorite coffee. He command a coffee, before sitting next to the window, but he hear an interesting conversation

“So Luhan Hyung, you never told me, how the angel look like? ask a young boy

“He had the most incredible eyes, i had ever saw, they were so big, he was really cute and handsome in the same time. Oh and i was short but that make you want protect him. He had a very pale skin and some very dark hair” answer the guy name Luhan.

“Excuse me, i heard your conversation and i think we met the same angel” Jongin say with a smile

“Oh really, well you are truly blessed than, did he gave you a miracle? ask Luhan

“ I think so yes” say Jongin smiling” I’m Jongin by the way”

“I’m Luhan nice to meet you” say Luhan” oh and this Sehun my younger brother, the angel cured him”

“Oh nice to meet you ” say Jongin” Oh if you want to know the name of the angel it’s Kyungsoo”

“Even his name is cute” laugh Luhan

“So Sehun you seem so young, what kind of school do you do?ask Jongin nicely

“Well i began a medic school, but i felt very sick so i stop” answer Sehun “ And now i help my brother because the medical fee were too much.”

“I’m currently looking for a job, because Sehun can’t give up on his dream.” say Luhan smiling

“You are looking for what kind of job?” ask Jongin

“A secretary job” answer Luhan” but a bit difficult to find”

“Well what a coincidence i’m searching for a secretary” Jongin say giving him his business card

“Kim Empire, you are the future CEO of Kim Empire? the Kim Jongin?” ask Luhan no believing what happen right now

“Yes and i think i want you as my secretary, i believe in destiny and i think the angel put you and me on the same way” say Jongin” So if you say yes, you can start tomorrow.”

“Well it would be an honor to work in your company.” say Luhan smiling

“It’s settled then and Sehun can go back in the medical school” say Jongin’ Because our company pay for the studies of the family members of our workers”

“Really, this is like a dream, Thank you, the angel change our life forever” smile Sehun

“Thank you Mister Kim, thank you” bow Luhan”

“Not Mister Kim, call me Jongin,” smile Jongin “ So see you tomorrow Luhan and Good luck for the me Sehun.”


The angel, with just a pure heart wish, change the life of everyone even his. However he doesn't know it yet.

 

Thanks for the comment and the upvote.^^