Prologue

Kyungsoorella

Do Kyungsoo never had an easy life. After the decease of his mother, his father has remarried an evil woman with two daughters. Well the true nature of his stepfamily has been revealed after his beloved father died in a car accident. Kyungsoo has rapidly become a slave after this, living in the attic of the mansion, doing everything inside like cooking, cleaning, even the laundry. But even with a such harsh life, Kyungsoo was kind, selfless and innocent.Yes Kyungsoo was more or less the cinderella of the modern time. He even has two speaking mouses, his only friends: Kris and Tao. He saved them when his stepmother was about to drown them. He earned a few belt spanks but he would do it again if i had too.

"Stop with your daydreaming Kyungsoo and carry those bags" snap his stepmother

"Yes Mother" yes today is shopping day with the stepmother, and of course he had to carry everything.

"Piece of Trash, you can me careful" suddenly scream his mother to a poor boy, "Disgusting."

Kyungsoo sigh, he saw it clearly than she bumped into the boy and not him.He feel a great sadness when he see the boy trying to reach his money with tears in his eyes.

"Let me help you" says Kyungsoo with a smile" don't mind her, she is evil, don't cry because of this kind of person"

"It's not that, i need to pay for food and the medicine for my brother and i just lost it" says the boy crying.

"Here you go, this is the money i save for my own food, but i really don't care, your brother health is more important so take it." Kyungsoo says as he giving him his money" I hope your brother is going to be ok, i have to go"

And just like that Kyungsoo reach his stepmother. He really doesn't care about sacrificing his own food for helping a person than he doesn't even know. After ten minutes, Kyungsoo enter inside the mansion, put the bags inside the huge dressing room and quickly goes to the attic. Finally inside he sighed heavily finally able to rest.

"Tired?" asks Tao before reaching the human's shoulder" You didn't buy food?"

"No, i give my money for someone who need more than me and yes i'm dead tired."

"Too nice for your own good Soo, you need food Mr.Too skinny" scolds Kris on his lap

"Ok guys, i'm too tired for this, so i'm going on the roof but scream if you need me."

Kyungsoo really loves his friends, always there for remain him importants things and scold him like true parents. But sometimes he need to be alone on the roof, just him and the stars.

"You really did an act of pure heart Kyungsoo and i'm here to reward you" says suddenly a man with angels wings.

"Who are you?" says Kyungsoo definitely not shock, well his two friends are talking mouses so.

"I'm Leeteuk and i'm your fairy godfather" says the man before landing on the roof.

" Now i'm really feeling like cinderella, so reward me? no need i thinks everyone would do the same." says Kyungsoo with a shy smile.

"Not for my point of view, so you can ask everything except killing someone or resurrect."

"I have an idea for what i want" says Kyungsoo with a mysterious smile. " I want you to heal the brother of the boy i help on the street."

"You don't want something for you?, this kind of reward are extremely rares." says Leeteuk shock, even if he was a fairy godfather, he never saw someone that selfless.

"Yes i'm more than sure, so please heal his brother."

Meanwhile, Luhan made his way toward the hospital, still shaken by the act of the boy on the street. He helped him, gave him his own money even if he don't know him. He reach finally his brother's door and enter.

"Hey Sehun-ah, look i bring you your favorite dish" says Luhan with a bright smile.

"Thanks Hyung but you didn't have to, it's expansive and plus the hospital bills, it's too much." says Sehun ashame to be sick

" An angel gave me some money so you don't have to worry" Luhan is going to call the mysterious boy angel because hell yes, he was definitely one.

"Angel?" asks Sehun curious" Maybe he is going to cure me"

"Who knows but if you miraculous heal, i met a true angel then."

 

Kyungsoo walk back inside the house with a smile, he is happy/ the boy  would be heal and they would finally be happy. Kris and Tao watche Kyungsoo smile before drift to sleep. The two mouse walk outside and find the angel

“Hey Leeteuk” smiles Kris” So that why our soo was smiling”

“Yes i granted him a wish but this kid chose to use it on someone else” sigh Leeteuk” He is so selfless”

“Soo is kinda perfect i think, always nice” smiles Tao” He teach us how to be less selfish and i think this is great”

“Well that sound nice, maybe i will break the curse more sooner that i think” smile Leeteuk sweetly

“No need we are going to stay with Soo in this form we can be with him and it’s nice.” answer Kris” And this curse is for punishing me so don’t break it until you feel it.”

“Well Goodbye for now my dear children” and the guardian angel disappear.

 

During the night, inside a hospital chamber, a boy was miraculously cured from a deadly disease. But no one was aware that will change their life forever.

The boy with the most  pure heart was finally awake. A boy who just who just wanted to do the right thing and never asking anything in return. And his name is Do Kyungsoo

 

End note:

very short chapter. Thanks for reading