XXXO

When the Winter Comes...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"That was really perfect!" A shrill voice sounded abruptly along with claps, made everyone in the room startled.
Taehyung who was sitting on the sofa didn't react even a bit, his attention was full on his smartphone. "Especially you two, my babiesss." Nayeon walked to Taehyung and ruffled his hair, too excessive that it made Taehyung's hair was now so messy. She pulled his hand immediately to prevent Taehyung's grip that almost grab her weak hand. Taehyung groaned in frustration. She walked to Sana and Sana made a quick move to grab Nayeon's hand before she could ruffled her hair too. "Thankyou." Sana said, with innocent smile. 

Taehyung was fixing his hair in front of the mirror before he noticed someone by the corner of his eye. He turned his head to the left, raising eyebrows.

 

 "Kookie?" Taehyung exclaimed. His sudden voice made Nayeon and Sana and the others turned toward him. Taehyung cleared his throat, Jungkook just blinked nervously. "Wh-"

"Ohh my bunny JK you know Taehyung?" Nayeon exclaimed as she ran towards Jungkook and hug him before soon pulled away then holding his arms afterwards.
Taehyung watched them and he rolled his eyes. "Yeah." Jungkook said, still looking at Taehyung who was now sitting down, folding arms. Nayeon narrowed her eyes. "And what was that?? Whydidhecallyou 'Kookie' youneverletanyonecallyouthat. Yousaidthatonly- hummn!!" Jungkook glared at Nayeon while covering tightly with his palm. Their face were really close. Everyone in the room turned their attention to them.

"Y-yah! Don't be like that to N-nayeon! Release her." Taehyung said, frowning. Sana looked at him in disbelief, with mouth slightly agape. Jungkook pulled his hand away nervously, and sighed. Nayeon gasped in amazement and turned toward Jungkook with sneer smile on her face. "He defended me." She scoffed as she winked at Jungkook and ran to Taehyung.
The younger only rolled his eyes. "Taehyung-aahhh~~ He hurted my cheeks." She whined and pouting. 

Before Taehyung could say anything Jungkook walked to him and grabbed his wrist then walked away, leaving the smirking Nayeon behind.

 

.

.

.

 

Taehyung looked at his wrist where Jungkook's grip was. "Kookie where are we going?"

"To the others."

 

.

.

.

 

"Taehyungie!!" Hoseok exclaimed excitedly as soon he saw Taehyung.

Hoseok, Jimin, and Jin ran to Taehyung and hug him tightly. But Jimin felt something odd that made him kind of difficult, unfree while hugging Taehyung. He glanced at Taehyung's hand, and frowned. "Yah! Jungkook, hand off!"

"You guys..." Jungkook pushed them one by one to set them apart from Taehyung, still holding Taehyung's hand. "You guys who should hands off him."
He pulled Taehyung with all force to his side that Taehyung's arm bumped on Jungkook's.

The three glared at Jungkook. "Im not listening to you." Hoseok said then walked to Taehyung with grinn on his face to hug Taehyung again. Jungkook tsked and dragged Taehyung behind him.
"He is tired now." Hoseok rolled his eyes. Taehyung who was hiden behind Jungkook only blinked confusedly like a puppy lost its mother.

Jimin only grinned at Jungkook. "What?" Jungkook said while frowning, feel irritated. Jimin chuckled. "Just...." He bit his bottom lip, thinking for a bit. "Forget it." He sighed. "Jimin hyung i thought you got fever?"
Jungkook narrowed his eyes. "Why? You don't like the fact im healed now?" - "Kinda." Jimin glared.

"Anywayss... Taehyung you were so great!" Namjoon complimented him. And they continued talking about how good Taehyung when he was playing piano, how the music was really touching, and Taehyung thanked them shyly. Once Hoseok asked him a favor to tutor Hoseok but Taehyung had to refuse it since he was busy about his study yet he refused it with a good manner, Hoseok could only pouting but soon saying that it's okay. It was already late so Namjoon gave advice to go home and rest. 

"Taehyung.." Yoongi walked to Taehyung and ruffled his hair. "You have my swag." He winked at Taehyung then walked away with the rest except Jungkook. 

And there they were in front of the hall building. It was quiet. 

"K-kookie?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook nervously. "Hmm?"

"You..You can let go of my hand now.." 

"oh.." Jungkook spontaneously released Taehyug's hand. The other only smiled in respond.

"Should we go now?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook was thinking for a bit.. "Yeah. let's go."

They walked to the parking lot together without saying anything. Soon they were in the parking lot, they bid a goodbye to each other and walked to each other's car. But then Taehyung noticed something.

"Kookie?"

Jungkook was a little bit nervous, curious what Taehyung's gonna say. "Hm?"

Taehyung walked to him, they soon face to face.

"You.. dyed your hair?"

"Mhm. How's it?"

He Jungkook's soft bangs with his fingertip then looked at Jungkook in the eyes. "It's really nice." Taehyung smiled. He pulled down his hand before added, "You look handsome."
The elder turned around immediately, cheeks reddened as he muttered goodbye once again, leaving Jungkook behind, watching him walked away then got in his car.

 

.

.

.

 

Taehyung arrived home safely.

He threw away his bag then groaned in frustration and whined afterwards. He threw his body onto the couch then burried his face in the pillow. "Arrrghhhh why did i tell him handsome."
He hit the pillow again and again. " so embarrassing!" He sat down immediately, facepalming himself. He let out a sigh before stood up and headed to the bathroom. 

He took a shower and sing happily along with it. His body turned shivering when it met with the coldness of air conditioner in his bedroom.
He dried himself, then took a simple plain t-shirt and a grey sweatpants, he was about to threw himself onto the bed that he had been missing this whole day when he heard the bell rung.
He frowned trying to guess who was the person coming to his house at 11 pm. The bell rung once again. He made a half running towards the door, then opened it up. 

 

It was Jhope. 

 

 

No. It was Jungkook xD

 

Taehyung's hair haven't really dried well. 

 

 

He looked at Jungkook with 'O' shape mouth, shocked. "Kookie?" He let Jungkook came in then closed the door behind Jungkook. He walked before Jungkook, heading to the living room.
"What are you doing here? I mean.. this is late." "Im not sure, hyung." Taehyung turned around to face Jungkook. "Hmm?" Brows furrowed, confused about Jungkook. 

It was silent for a moment. Jungkook looked at Taehyung with unreadable face. He reached Taehyung's hand softly and pulled him closer,
he didn't know what kind of courage that made him raised his hand and placed them softly and carefully on Taehyung's cheek as if afraid of hurting the elder. It was really silent.
And Taehyung was paralyzed by the touch. His heartbeat  was hitting his chest too hard that it felt like a bunch of stone trying to escape. 

"Hyung, I..." Jungkook bit his bottom lip. He caressed Taehyung's flabby yet soft cheek with his thumb before continuing. "I just..." He leaned in his face near the elder's ear.
The masculine but soft scent wafted out subtly from Jungkook's body. And Taehyung like the feeling at the moment. "I just want to do this.." Jungkook said.
And the elder couldn't even process anything until he feel som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter