Tree House

When the Winter Comes...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Tree House ~

 

It had been 2 weeks since Taehyung be friends with Jungkook and the rest. Their friendship developed pretty fast. They hang out often, sleep over, etc. Namjoon and Jin are dating now after 4252783578 years flirting. Jungkook and Taehyung's getting closer. They didn't realise their feelings yet. But they let it flow.

And today was different for Jungkook and the others. Because Taehyung didn't go to campus, yet no one knew the reason. They feel like something was missing. Especially Jungkook.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Hurry up, kids!" Baekhyun yelled from the living room. 
Apparently V was still in the bathroom, wearing bathrobe. "Yes, hyung!" His voice audibled through the air. Hani was mirroring herself while fixing her hair. She was wearing a dress that made specially for her. 

They were going to the fairy castle where the Jung sisters live in. They're also part of the fairy kingdom. Many of the fairy has been genocided by humans. A fairy is an immortal beings that resembles a person. But they found their weakness that could kill them. Fairies also have magical powers but not to cause any harm. 

 Long time ago fairies and humans were living next door in peace, sometimes helping each other, until something happened. It was a misunderstanding.
And This incident occurred several years ago when Taehyung was 12 years old.  

That day in the middle of summer night, 2007.


The wind blows from the west..

His delicate raven hair was fluttering softly..

I love spending time with him everyday. This park is our favorite place where we created memories. It has been our habit to come here at night, watching the stars. 

At day, after school, we sometimes take a nap here with me recline on his shoulder sleeping peacefully whilst him humming me lullabies.

This night doesn't have any different with the other nights. We're watching the stars. He told me about how bright Sirius is, the swan --Cygnus, and the twins -- Rigil Kentaurus and Hadar -- that always together.

"V hyung, we should go back home now. It's 8 pm already. I don't want to make our parents worried." My bestfriend said as he stood up and flicked some dry grass and dust off his back pants. I looked up at him, smiling. "Hmm. Let's go." He lends a hand towards me to get me standing up. 

We are walking hand in hand, heading back to home. The air is pretty cold, but his hand is warm as always. I feel safe and comfort.

 

But everything doesn't always obey our will.

 

"Minjae-ah, wh-what is happening?" I tighten my grip on his hand. I don't know what is going on. There are several people screaming inside my house. "Minjae.. My-my mom and dad.. How.. how is Hani?? Wh-where is Baekki hyung?" My voice trembling, i begin to cry. He pulled me close onto his chest, hugging me so tight. I begin sobbing. "

There i saw the humans bring my parents out of our house. My body is trembling in fear at the sight. Their wings are broken. The viscous red liquid ooze from the body in front of me.

The ones that i love. 

The ones who never absent giving me a warm kisses every night.

Tomorrow is my moms birthday.

And i was planning to surprise her at midnight with the birthday cake that i made myself.

We'll go to the beach tomorrow.

My dad promised me to buy the bicycle that i always whined for.

I want my parents now. I want them hug me right now. 

And tell me that everything is gonna be okay..

That this is only one of the nightmares.

 

They thrown out my parents' body onto the ground. They burned them. Right in front of my eyes. I couldn't say a word.

 

This is a nightmare.. Please wake me up.. 

 

Suddenly one of them pointed the gun towards us. I couldn't move. And i didn't realise what was happening. I felt my body no longer on the ground. Someone took me.

My heart is shattered in pieces at the sight in front of me.

My Bestfriend..

They got him. They dragged his helpless body, and dropped him into the fire with my parents..

 

 

They're gone.

 

He is gone.

 

My Bestfriend.

 

My first love.

 

 

"Im ready." Taehyung said as he walked out of his room. "Let's go." Baekhyun gleed. They exited the mansion and turned into fairy form with beautiful glowing wings on their back.
The three fairies began to fly elegantly, feets no longer touch the ground. 

 

They were invisible to the people because of the poitons that made by humans long ago. They also grew taller like humans unlike the ancient fairies. The Seoul city looks magnificent from above. 

 

"Humans are disgusting." Taehyung muttered.

.

.

.

 

The castle was already visible from afar. It looked so ethereal, like in a fairytale. It was in the mountains, covered by the clouds.

 

They landed on the ground softly. The sentinels greeted them and opened the glossy door to allow them entry. Everything looked so sparkling. Elegant and fascinating. Two people seemed walking down the glistening stairs.

 

 

"Heyy siblings." Krystal said as she approached the three, arm in arm with his boyfriend. Kai welcomed them with his charming yet warm smile. They gave hug to each other. "How is life?" Krystal said. "Great!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "Hani~~~ You're growing up so fast. You're so beautiful like me." Krystal said excitedly while hugging Hani one more time. "Keep saying that.." It was Kai, teasing his soulmate. "Well. You're the one who make me proudly saying that." Kai giggled. "True." He added as he ruffled her hair. 

"Thankyou, eonni. You're beautifuler than me." Hani said, smiling, still in Krystal's embrace. "B-beauty... FULLer??" Krystal muttered, furrowed brows. The guys burst out laughter. "No! No! I mean.. beautiful     er. More beautiful, eonni." Hani said reassuring Krystal who was ready to burst out crying since she doesn't appreciate her body being fat. "Krystal, are you sure you're studying in Harvard?" Baekhyun said while hugging his stomach, trying to stop laughter. "Jongin, you're not helping!" Krystal pouted. 

"We're sorry, Krystal noona. You're so damn slim, okay? How could-" V exclaimed but soon to be cutted off by Krystal. "Let's go, V. You're the best." Krystal said loftily as he held Taehyung's arm and dragged him away, living the others behind. "H-hey!! Soojung-ah~~~ Don't leave-" Kai said, whined, only to be ignored by Krystal. 

.

.

.

.

They're in the dinning room now altogether with Jessica and Taeyeon, sitting across each other with so many various of fancy foods served in front of them. "This is a good day." Jessica said. "We should gather together like this more often. Im so glad seeing the Kims here." 

"Im so glad seeing you too, noona." Taehyung said with his boxy smile. "Aww V. Thank you, you fluffy ball." She added, smiling. Taehyung only nodded in respond. "Pfft. Now let's eat." Taeyeon said, rolling her eyes. "Hungry, babe?" Baekhyun said as he pinched Taeyeon's cheek slightly. "Don't babe me. It sounds cringey for me." The others let out chuckels leaving Baekhyun rolling his eyes. "Hani, i want to talk about something after this."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*Time skipped*

 

 

It was 5 in the afternoon. The raven haired boy was laying down comfortably on a pile of grass, under a short beech tree. His right hand was used as a pillow. Staring blankly at the bright blue sky whilst hearing the sounds of rustling leaves. The surrounding was just speaking silent.

He tried to find the reason. The reason why he was there at the first place. 

  He closed his eyes and lost in the touch of gentle breeze blowing through the surface of his skin.  The atmosphere around refreshed his mind. He started humming a random song. His voice was filling the silence.

He opened his eyes slowly, aware at the changed amount of light when his eyes were still closed. And there he saw a pair of brown eyes that stared so intently into his own. The raven haired boy magically paralyzed by the sight in front of him. They were staying in that position, staring into each other's eyes. He leaned his gaze at the lips of the latter's before returned his gaze back at the eyes.

The brunette boy suddenly pulled away then laying down on the ground next to the raven, arms touching. "Why are you here, Kookie?" The younger turned his head slightly to the left, glancing at the elder before looking back at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter