Fine?

When the Winter Comes...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for late update :'D
School is trying to kill me TT
One thing: I didn't start something without finishing it.

___________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

The bell's sound rang that Taehyung made his way to the front door. He was ready to go to the campus. 

"Kookie?" He said in slightly surprised after he opened the door, only to be met with the grinning Jungkook. "Have you eaten breakfast?" 

He supposed to be happy like he actually felt at the time but he just wasn't sure. 

He couldn't help but smile before shook his head.

"Let's go then." Jungkook said. Taehyung smiled then stepped out of his house before he locked the door then holding Jungkook's arm which made the younger surprised but soon smiled, not wanting the elder to feel awkward. 

There were no others thing in Taehyung's mind but Jungkook. He just wanted to be always closer to the younger. He loves Jungkook so much now.

Jungkook pecked the elder's temple fondly before they got in the car.

"What do you want to eat?" Jungkook asked as he started the car then driving out of the driveway. "Strawberry pancake." As usually Taehyung mentioned his favorite menu.

They talked about so much random things on their way. 

Few minutes had passed that Jungkook parked the car.

They got off then pick a spot at the cafeteria.

The various butter scent soon wafted out from the room, not so much people in there, then someone came out of expectation. 

Both of them shocked at the sound of shutter click of a camera that was pointed at them.

Jungkook looked at her in frustration. "What are you doing here?" 

Nayeon shamelessly took a seat with them. "Me?" She glanced at Jungkook then Taehyung. "Seeing my brother dating my friend." She batted her eyelashes only made Jungkook rolled his eyes before she raised his hand, undirectly call for the waitress in attempt to order something.

Soon each of them ordered something.

"My ship has ing sailed!" She exclaimed like a fangirl while smiling cheerfully. Taehyung who heard that, narrowed his eyes in disbelief at Nayeon. So did Jungkook. 

"Explanation!"

"Well.. Well.. Taehyung, remember at that time i told you about my brother?? And i said that you two should meet up? He was him!! oh my god and you said that you would never attracted to him and NOW you're NOT FOR SURE." She smirked.

"Shut up!"

"Give me some minutes to finish this. Can you imagine the Jungkook over here mentioning your name everynight and morning with i dont know...? what was that Jungkook? Moans?" 

The youngest stood up from his seat in a rush, gaining attention from people in the cafeteria since the squeaky sound of the chair audibled prominently. His palm now covering Nayeon's mouth. Taehyung bit his lips seeing the person he loves reddened in crimson.

"I never do that!" 

Jungkook really frustrated, didn't know what to do.  Nayeon kept trying to talk even all of the words were unclearly to be heard. She was trying to get his brother's hand away from his mouth before finally the youngest did it.

"You messed my make up!" Nayeon whimpered as she grabbed his bag to take something out of it--maybe a mirror or such girly things.

"Your bad." Jungkook said.

The order had finally served. They eat deliciously. 

"So, who tops?" Nayeon asked, wiggling his brows.

Neither one of the couple answered.

"It's Jungkook of course. I mean look at your body, Taehyungiee."

Only to get a shot glare from the said guy. Jungkook smirked.

Taehyung was about to say something but someone tapped his shoulder.

"Oppa!" It was a familiar voice for Taehyung and also for Jungkook. He was wondering if his ears had some problems.

Their attention soon shifted from the foods to the girl who was standing bewildered. With a boy next to her.

 

 

"Hani?" Taehyung said, feeling a little awkward but soon smiling. "Hani?" Furrowing brows could be seen on Jungkook's face while looking at the girl.
Taehyung looked at him dumbfounded. 

The mood was changed, while the boy who was with Hani also a little bit confused by the situation.

"I- um-" She seemed really agitated, lips, blinking before turned around and walked away immediately. As her brother, Taehyung also stood up right after then followed his sister until they were outside.

He grabbed her hand, making the younger turned around. 

"Hey, what's wrong?"

She bit her lips, tears threatening to fall from her eyes. 

"O-oppa.." 

"Yeah? Tell me what's wrong?" Both of his hands on her shoulder, trying hard to comfort the girl who only had her face down. "Does this boy make you cry?" 

The boy snapped his head looked towards Taehyung, shaking his head. 

"No.." Weak voice she let out of .

"Tell me then.. hm?" 

She was hesitate a bit.. Sniffling and didn't want to look up at her brother.

"He.. He was the guy that ... that i h-had been t-alking about.." 

Taehyung frowned. "Who?"

The younger looked at him as one tear made its way down on her cheek. It was so hard to speak.. But she forced her voice to come out. 

"J-jungkook oppa.."

Taehyung froze. Mark was fine since he had already known everything.

The wall of the cafeteria was transparent since it was made of glasses that possible for everyone inside it seeing whatever outside. Jungkook was watching everything even though he couldn't hear any words. 

"I- im scared.. He knows me as Saeron.. Does he hate me?" 

An heavy breath could be heard from Taehyung's mouth. He didn't know what to think or feel. This is his sister.. and his boyfriend. 

"He doesn't." Taehyung started convincing with a smile on his face. "R-really? Um- Do you guys.. you know each other?" "Mhm. He also knows im V." 

"H-how?" Hani looked up at him.

"I'll tell you later."

Taehyung wiped the tears off her face. "And who is this?"

Her face reddened as she bit her bottom lip. "M-mark Lee.." A fond smile formed on his face, making her relax. "Hi, im Mark Lee. Her boyfriend" Mark bowed politely. Hearing that made Hani startled as she hit the boy's arm. Taehyung grinned. "Im Taehyung."

Taehyung thought everything was okay at that time. Nothing he should worry about. 

"Let's having breakfast together." 

"B-but-" It was Hani.

Taehyung wrapped his hand around her shoulder and the other hand around Mark's shoulder. "It's okay.." He said.

.

.

.

.

And there they were. Hani explained everything.. And Nayeon, she understood nothing. 

"Ayyyy..." Jungkook said, ruffling her hair, only to get attention from the others three. "Thankyou for explaining."

Hani smiled at him. They smiled at each other.

*TING!!!*

Everyone flinched at the sound of the spoon and turned their attention towards Taehyung who was also surprised. Questioning looks were shot onto him. 

"Hyung, you okay?"

"Um- yeah.." He said while shrugging. Jungkook frowned. 

Mark stifled a laughter. Since he was the only one who noticed Taehyung's dirty look on Jungkook when he was talking and smiling way too much to Hani and didn't even glance to him.

"Baby, r'you sure?" A warm touch of the palm Jungkook placed onto Taehyung's slim hand, with a concern look on his eyes. The nickname successfully made the elder's face turned into deep crimson red, extremely heated up as he bit his lower lip, looking down. They were in front of his sister, Mark, and Nayeon--Taehyung thought.

"Awww!" 

"Ahh seriously!"

They laughed seeing Taehyung even Jungkook was trying so hard to hold back his laughter. He cleared his throat.

"Hey. Stop laughing." Jungkook said, almost burst in laughter, as he wrapped his hand around Taehyung's head and pulled the other so that he could hide his crimson face on Jungkook's shoulder. He didn't mean to make his boyfriend embarrassed. 

"V oppa i didn't know you're this cuteee." Hani exclaimed, fan-girling over her brother's adorable behavior that she never saw before.

.

.

.

.

.

They separated. Jungkook, Taehyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter