Helpless

When the Winter Comes...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


He felt like half dying. Everything went totally wrong. Heart crushed, madly want Taehyung to be in his embrace right at the moment. It was like better to die, feeling sick and crazy. Curses were shouted out harshly again and again, resounded in the empty room. No one knew, even himself, how many punches he had made towards the hard wall. Knuckles turned red.

Glimpses of that small figure with eyes desperately let out tears begging him to stop, definitely slapped his heart so hard.

Jeon Jungkook !!

His mind wasn't in a clear state that he couldn't think straight. Even if he was thinking straight, he couldn't find any answer anyways.

Really broken.

 

____________________Flashback____________________

Jungkook was watching TV when he heard the bell rang. He headed towards the door nonchalantly like how you would open the door for guest. Slightly irritated since he had to paused watching his favorite show.

Confusion flashed on his face when the door was opened, revealing two figures, whose height a bit taller than him except the woman was shorter. Based on the clothes they were wearing and also their style, it was impossible if they were just some random people. But maybe they were a couple of rich criminalist or murderers like he ever watched on some movies. His brows were raised instantly, indirectly asking what were they doing in front of his door or a question like: can i help you?

And he mentally cursed himself for not giving a nice impressive after knowing who they were. He bowed at them repeatedly, feeling sorry, while the man was only seeing him with indifferent expression, the woman was a bit soft and not cocky like the other.

He politely let them come in before invite them to sit down.

"I only have water, coffee, and chocolate.. ?"

"No need." "Hot chocolate!"

The couple looked at each other, speaking with eyes.

"But we're-" "Pleasee." The woman coaxed, batting her eyelashes at the man before turned towards Jungkook. "Hot chocolate." She said, smiling.

The youngest walked away to the kitchen without saying anything. That's it--he thought. His mind went wild: The woman was the most dangerous one, she was going to demand many things and took Jungkook's belongings, murdered him and maybe sell every part of his body. He shook his head at the thoughts then prepared the hot chocolate.

After some minutes, he served the drink and sat down with them.

"Thankyou." The woman said as she grabbed the mug then slurped the drink. It was really awkward for Jungkook since the gaze that shot onto him really sharp from the man and yet silent.

"I'll go directly to the point.." The man started. The youngest of the three was waiting in tense. All they could hear in the room was the sound of slurp the woman made. Point what?--he thought. He was waiting with bunch questions in his head. If it was about-

"Taehyung.."

 

[Jungkook's POV]

Okay.. What is with him? From the way the man was talking, the situation, how his voice sounded, i could feel that none of what he was going to say was good.

"His brother told him to brake up with you. But he didn't give any sign of doing so."

"Wh-what??"

Break up? What the hell. My heart was pounding for some reasons. This guy over here just told me something stupid. Of course Tae hyung wouldn't do that.

"Well.." He continued as he let out a sigh then leaned his back comfortably against the couch. "Has he told you that-"

"Yeah he has. And i don't care." This isn't the end. No one could control my feeling towards Taehyung. He looked at me with unreadable face.
"Kai-ssi, actually you haven't told the point." The woman uttered simply all of a sudden.

"Im giving him explanation.."

"Exactly. Not the point."

"Just finished your drink, okay?" He said to her, ruffling her hair before turned his attention back at me.

"Okay. So you've known about that.. But let me tell you this.. It's such a shame for our people. He could've been kicked out, but of course we don't want it to happen. Because we love him. So, im asking you to ask him to break up with you."

"Well.. Do something! You guys are his family right? Do something for him without breaking his heart!"

"Can't you see im doing something now? And actually he himself who is breaking his own heart. He knows the rule but he stepped out of it. What we're doing right now is pulling him back to us, living the life happily without any of your beings" He winked at the last words.

"Let him be. Let him doing what he loves to do..."

After that words i said, he narrowed his eyes at me.

"You're so selfish. You want him for yourself, for your own sake."

The woman suddenly placed the mug back on the table, sadness all over her face. "You're so cute, Jungkookie… But you can't take him from us who have been living with him since forever…"

The man nodded. I was about to say something, but nothing came out of my mouth.

"All you need to do is come to this bookstore," A piece of paper he handed to me. "I'll send a guy then you'll kiss him. Why? Taehyung will come to that place then he'll see you then it'll be easy for him to forget you."

Chuckles was the thing i let out. "Get out. I’m not doing that." I was boiled up at the moment.

The man indifferently shrugged, "Then trust me. You'll never see him again. And i don't know what will happen to him."

"What the hell?"

How could he acted like this thing is as simple as that? Like this is nothing.

"Don't you think he'll be hurt? How can i do such thing?"

"When someone is told to not do things… Sometimes they're being stubborn. But when bad thing happens or hurts them, they'll do what it told even though they're being forced. Thanks for your time. Me and Krystal have to go now."

He concluded before he made himself standing up, with the woman followed him, then headed to the door.

"This is for Taehyung. Stay away." He added.

Jungkook was sitting still, unmoved.

So... that's it?

 

____________________Flashback ended____________________

 

That night was really cold. There was Taehyung sitting up against the headboard, with a chaotic mind. The room was dark since the light was turned off. He was trying to figure out the situation. Did he make mistakes? Did he hurt Jungkook? Or was there something he did that make the other upset? Helpless. He missed Jungkook too much already.

Heavy breath came out of his mouth as he slumped down his body, grabbed the blanket before pulled it over his body.
Tears wriggled out of his pretty eye as he decided to sleep.

He kept shut his eyes close, didn't care that he was crying, the whole night.

The next day he woke up with puffy eyes, they felt really unusual for Taehyung. He had no idea what to do at the moment, everything just made him depressed. Spontaneously he took his smartphone and he regretted. He shouldn't do that knowing Jungkook didn't text him at all. What on earth he expected to happen? 15 minutes he wasted only thinking whether he should go to campus or just skipped it. And once again he felt so stupid. Why should he skipped the important thing only because of his pathetic feeling? Why should he put Jungkook onto his list of excuses? Everything would be okay--he thought. Just not today.

After finished his morning routine languidly, he took his glasses and put them on, hoping it would disguise his puffy eyes. Jungkook would always pick him up, give him warm kisses, and hugs. But he didn't want to expect that kind of things knowing it would only hurt him. But, even just a bit.. He still wanted it though.

Couldn't even lie.

He plucked up all courage before he opened the door.

He sadly smiled. Of course. Why would Jungkook fuss over only to pick him up? He walked out of his house and started walking, heading to campus.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter