Talk about Tears

I Never Will

That's right, I really saw a teardrop from the bride's eye, but then.. few other drops followed. Yongsun's smile never fades but.. those tears really bothered me.

Teardrops. I remember the time when I first saw her cry. However, that wasn't a sorrowful memory. In fact until now, when she recalls about those moments, it can still make her tear up because of too much laughing.  

--

It was a blissful night, and we were on a place full of street food stalls, random people, various stores, bright lights and busy sounds of people talking, food being cooked, plus-- oh well, I guess I'll just make it short and say that it was one of the best nights we had at the streets of Gangnam.

 

(Byul's thoughts are enclosed with parentheses) 

"Byul-ah!! Let's buy this giant squirtle!!!!!" (Sure sure. That one looks like her tho.)

 

"WOOOW!! That looks yummy! Let's go buy some!" (Good thing I'm starting to get hungry. Lucky Yongdonnie.)

 

"Hey Moon Byulyi. You know about that famous cafe here that serves beverages with our portrait on it? Let's go try it." (I swear this girl thinks that I poop pennies.)

 

"Yah! Look. Does this suit me? Of course, I know it does." (I haven't even answered yet. -,-) "I got this one for you! Pay for mine, then I'm going to pay for yours, ehe~" (*chuckles* Silly.)

 

"Byul-ssi. Uhm.. Can you please buy me food. I'm hungry again." (What kind of stomach does this girl have?)

 

"I swear if we buy this now, I'm going to treat you big at my pay day!" (No, she won't. HAHAHA But, I'm going to buy it for her anyway.)

 

"Woooaahh! Byul-aahhh!! TEOKBBOKKIII!!" (Of course, will she let her favorite food pass?)

 

"Hey let's kill some time at a Noraebaaaang!" ("Kill some time" your face. Blah blah..)

 

Of course, those thoughts weren't too serious. Haha. You know me guys. I'll do anything to make this mochii happy. So yea, we went to a noraebang and sing our hearts and lungs out. When you think going out with this beautiful creature in public is already satisfying, try singing at a noraebang with this girl and I swear you'll automatically be sent to heaven. She literally has an angel's voice, too good to be true. It sounded really perfect that it can be humiliating. Haha, I'd give everything to hear her sing.

 

After noraebang, I was already exhausted but I wasn't really surprised seeing the girl next to me still full of energy.

 

"That was FUUUUUN!!! But maaaan, I'm starving to death!! Leggo~"

 

Before I could say a thing, she was already dragging the zombie-like creature (a.k.a. me) towards a food chain which name was... I haven't got a chance to read, sorry. And.... Yongdonnie's sweet memory started there. It turned out that she brought me to a famous japanese food chain in that area. Being popular, that place was packed with various kinds of people; koreans, foreigners, grannies and gramps, children, you name it.

 

"Omg Byul!! They sell takkoyaki here?!", Yongsun excitedly yell.

 

"It's japanese, you derp.", I blurted.

 

Her eyes never left the takkoyakis. "Whatever. I'm going to buy us some.", she said while walking away.

 

"Yongsun-ah!! You better--", I haven't got a chance to finish my sentence. Suddenly, I felt something odd, like there were butterflies in my stomach, and NO, it wasn't a good thing. The butterflies were wild as hell. My tummy was aching as hell. I feel like I was in hell. Oohh my gooosh. I was lurching my body trying to find a single hint of comfort, but I failed. I blamed all the food that we ate earlier (I listed those food on the death note after some time..) I tried to get Yongsun's attention by waving my hand, but she didn't seem to notice. It was really noisy back there so I knew she wouldn't hear me if I called. So I waited.

 

Five ing minutes felt like five decades when you have stomach ache.

 

(Finally, I can finally see Yongdonnie approaching me, but oh my gosh.... I CAN'T KEEP IT ANYMORE!!)

 

(Okay. Moon Byulyi. Stay calm and chiLL THE OUT!!)

 

(Maybe if I let this out slowly, no one will know.)

 

(Should I, or should I not?)

 

(braAIIIN!! THINK FAST!! AARRGGGHH.. STOMACH IS GOING TO EXPLODE!)

 

(JEONGSANG JAKDOONGG!!)

 

(Oh nevermind. It's noisy around me anyway. They won't probably notice. I just have to....)

 

So yea, I solemnly released my raging fffrrrtttt for my own sake. As I opened my eyes, Yongsun was not the only one looking at me. EVERYBODY in there was looking at me, all shocked and quiet.

 

(What the happened?! Where is the noise?!)

 

Yongsun looked horrified. Everyone heard the boom. I eyed few people and they were showing different kinds of emotions but mostly were holding back their laughters. Seconds had passed and I still couldn't figure out what had happened. Yongsun then started to cover her face and made pig-like sounds trying to hold back her laughter.

 

Damn. It. Was. A. Huge. Embarrassment.

 

My face was getting hot, and I heard people starting to chuckle, so I dragged Yongsun out of that place and I promised myself to never go back. Yongsun on the other hand was able to release her laughter when we arrived at a safer place.

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD SEE HOW RED YOUR FACE WAS. YOU LOOKED LIKE A TOMAAAATO A WHILE AGO!!!", Yongsun was laughing out loud and tears were streaming from her eyes but she managed to make an effort to immitate Byul's fruit voice.

 

I was shameful as hell that I almost cried, "WHY DID IT BECOME SILENT JUST AS WHEN I HAD TO FART?!!" 

 

My words made Yongsun laughed more boisterously and she barely couldn't speak anymore. Why couldn't she show at least a little hint of sympathy?! I really wanted to cry but in the end, I felt like it didn't actually matter.. I didn't care about how it became silent that moment, and how embarrased I was. All I saw that moment was a really happy Yongdonnie. I wouldn't trade that for everything in this universe.

--

Oh... Good times like those never vanish, aye. Tears I saw in her eyes that moment were truly because of happiness. But in this moment, as she slowly proceeds through the aisle, it seemed different. Why does it feel that she's not happy. I can tell that by a single look. I know this girl from head to toe, and even her feelings. She's like a transparent glass to me.

 

But.. why? Isn't she glad with what's happening right now? I know she had thought of this a thousand times. I thought we're all settled. I thought we're all fine. 

 

Yongsun was almost near me and I can now see her face clearer. She is indeed the most beautiful thing in the whole universe. Inside and out, I couldn't find any flaw. This human doesn't deserve any kind of negativity in her life. I know I'm over reacting, but I can't help myself. I somehow lose control of myself whenever my dearest person is not fine, especially at a life changing moment like this. 

 

My feelings became a huge mess because of that and I haven't immediately noticed that we were only a meter afar.. Yes, this is the moment. Yongsun took few steps and is now standing before me. She stopped to face me. I analyzed every tiny detail of her face.

 

While looking at my teary eyes, she suddenly holds my hand which isn't a apart of the ceremony. Because of that, I burst out crying and I ended up sqeezing her in my embrace. I'm trying to send out my feelings through that hug, hoping I can somehow tell her what I feel.

 

I'm still bothered by the cause of her tears. 

 

It made me think that I still have hope.

 

Right at this moment, while my eyes are closed..

 

I can see only her. Nobody else but my precious Yongdonnie.

 

In my mind, and in my heart.

 

I actually don't care about what people might think about me.

 

All I know is that this hug..

 

..is my last way of saying...

 

Don't marry him.

 

...

 

Few seconds after, she broke our hug. I can't do anything myself but force myself to give her a huge smile. She returned a warm smile as I carefully wiped her tears. That time, I knew I failed. 

 

Yongsun faces in front and continued walking towards the altar. I was dumbfounded.

 

 

 

**************

A/n: OH MY GOSH. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR MY BIPOLARNESS. I think my plot needs a lot of improvement. And I was really having trouble on what tense of the verb I should use. I guess really need to develop my writing skill. Feel free to make criticisms guys. I swear I won't be offended with everything. 

Anyway, A HUGE THANKS TO ALL WHO SUBSCRIBED. IT MEANS A LOT TO ME. Love you guys! 

*insert Solar"tears"expression.jpg hahahaha.

I'm currently working on the third chapter. And I guess it won't take me that long to update because for some reasons, yeaahh, I now have a lot of free time wiiieeeehh!! <3 LOL(Lot's of love) hahahahaha