Epilogue~

I Never Will

 

 

'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'

 

Few years has passed, I have my own family now. Me, my wife and our two adopted kids are currently residing in here Switzerland. Yea.. the place where I really want to be. It's truly peaceful here. Fresh winds, the wonderful sceneries, nice seasonal transitions, and everything.. especially now that I'm with the people I love.

 

It's currently 6am. I'm comfortably lying on our lounger in the balcony with my beautiful wife on my arms, ethereally sleeping. Just looking at her makes me want to thank God for giving me such a blessing. Our kids, Seulgi(boy) and Yeri(girl) are still asleep. 

 

I take a deep breath, thinking about how satisfied I am already with my life. However, I can't really keep myself from looking back. Those were such great memories. Staring at this breath-taking landscape infront of me makes me want to reminisce from the past..

 

As I remember that certain "life-changing" situation, I chuckle. That memory was really heartbreaking for me indeed, but somehow, oh.. not really somehow, it was really a marvelous new beginning. 

 

 

 

----


I was contemplating about everything under a giant leaf-less birch tree, forcing myself to be happy with what's happening about everything, especially about Yongsun's marriage. It was really difficult for me. But yea.. "I can get over it sooner or later. No hard feelings," I said to myself.

 

Just as I was standing from my peaceful position... 

 


"Yaaaahh...."

 

 

..someone called out softly with a hint of exhaustion, but still sounded wonderful as it lingers to my ears.

 


....


The voice that never fails to make me shiver. That one voice which I always wanna hear every single day of my life. That music-like voice that has been my favorite soundtrack since the day she first called me.

 


Slowly, I turned around... 


..only to find my most favorite human from afar hurriedly approaching me, with tears and sweat on her beautiful face. Despite all of those, she's widely grinning.


"Y-yong..sun-ah?", I said while heading towards her at a slow pace.

 

I gradually increased my speed.

 

With her wedding dress still on, I could see that she was having difficulties. So I tried to warn her..


"Yongsun-ah! Be careful--"


And again.. too late.

 


.....

 


Arms that were widely opened, a beautifully astonished face, stilettos that came flying to different directions, and a human mochi that was falling towards me. Those were the last things I can recall before we fall together onto the ground. Everything didn't seemed to matter, even for her. I could feel warmth and tenderness as she was in my arms, laughing. Yongsun burried her face on my neck. I closed my eyes as I wrapped my arms around her. 

 

.....

 

 

Few moments later, I lifted her face and made an eye contact with her. I saw her face with a ruined eye make-up because of the tears. While wiping them with the end of my suit sleeve, I smirked.

 

"You, klutz."

 

"Okay I'm a klutz, but you're stupid. Stupid! Stupiiid!!", she  exclaimed while lightly slapping my face.

 

"Woah, woah! Says who?"

 

"I do. You're stupid. I've searched the entire venue to look for you, you moron."

 

 

"....", okay whut? I was tongue-tied again.

 

"Yea.. And I did that while wearing this. You really are a stupid person Moon Byu---"

 

"Wh-who told you to?", I managed to ask.

 

"...."

 

It was her turn to be speechless. I realized we still haven't move from our position; me, having my back on against the ground and Yongsun, on top of me.

 

Yea.. until that moment, I hadn't really noticed why she was there with me. 'What had just happened? The ceremony must have ended too soon', I thought to myself. But no.. I remembered I wasn't there for too long. Yongsun was just looking at me looking puzzled too.

 

"Wh-what happened to the ceremony, Yongsun-ah?"

 

With that, she just stared deeply at my eyes, expressionless. After a few seconds, she smiled and covered my eyes with her palm.

 

Again, I felt her lips connected with mine. While moving them slowly, she let out a tiny giggle.

 

'Yea.. this girl's a crazy one', I thought to myself. Her cute giggle however, was contagious and it made me chuckle a little within our kiss.

 

I was still chuckling a little when I felt her lips paused. As I opened my eyes, I saw those wonderful brown orbs staring at my own, probably saying, "Let's get serious here." Yep, I got the hint.

 

Slowly, she closed them again and began moving her lips once more. She looked very immersed with our osculation. I couldn't help but smile as I closed my eyes and returned the kiss as affetionate as I could. I poured all my feelings through that kiss. Her left hand found its way to my hair and fondle with it. She used the other hand to caress my cheek. I was completely absorbed in that moment. While our lips danced to an identical rythm, all I could think of is her..

 

Only her.

 

 

And about my question? Yongsun didn't need words to explain. She's better at making things clearer by her actions. I'm glad.

 

From then on, I knew that it was a new beginning. We're going to start our lives together not just as bestfriends or whatever, because we both know, deep in our hearts that we're fated to be together..

 

..forever.

 

----

 

 

 

It feels good everytime I recall that certain moment with Yongsun. Surely, it will never be forgotten. All those hardships and---

 

Wait. My wife just snored!! What the heck? I'm currently trying my best not to laugh because I might wake her up and she'll smack me for that.

 

I can finally control my laughter. Looking at this wonderful creature(monster) beside me, I feel really happy, and grateful, and excited, and ---

 

Yea.. I might as well snap a picture.

 

 

*click*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oops! I forgot to put the shutter into silent mode.

 

"Urrgg.... Byul-ah...", says my wife with as she stretches her body.

 

"Good morning, sunshine!", of course I have to greet her cheerfully so she won't be mad. Hehe.

 

Just then, my wife, Yongsun pouts as if she's asking for a kiss.

 

"Really? Now? With your morning breath?!"

 

"Hmmp?!", she's now giving me a childish grumpy face.

 

"Nah! I'm just kidding my Yongdonnieee. I'd kiss you no matter what, even if you have the stinkiest breath of all."

 

With that, she smiles again then we share our morning breath kiss.

 

 

"Breakfast, hon?"

 

She nods and hurries to the kitchen, "Race 'ya!! The loser washes the dishes and feed the kids!!" 

 

I immediately followed her but know I don't have to rush. I let out a laugh. She'll do everything with me anyway. 

 

 

A certain question from the past suddenly pops into my head. 

 

 

"You won't let me go, will ya'?"

 

It all makes sense now. Of course Yongsun, I won't let you go...

 

...I never will.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'

 

 

A/n: OKAAAAAAYYY!! SO THAT'S IT! Hope y'all had a good time reading my first ever fanfic. I've already said this on the previous chapters but I REALLY WANT TO THANK YOU ALL GUYS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND LEAVING COMMENTS. I TRULY APPRECIATE THOSE THINGS GUYS. I LOVE Y'ALL!! So yea.. this is a really happy ending just like what we all wanted to. Hahahahahaha. I feel really grateful as I finish this story. You guys really showed support. Thank you. Don't forget to leave your feedbacks at the comments section. I encourage you guys to make criticisms regarding my plot and way of writing. Hihi. :"> Please look forward for my next stories. See ya guys soon! :*