Chapter 8

Spy Unnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been months since Sowon become popular hits celebrity. Aside her very very busy schedules, nobody know that Sowon keep in touch with her Sunbae to get those pills. Little by little she dig informations from him, and one by one she get clues. Mean while, the number of idol victims are continues to grow, and that make Sowon become more worry, she determine to stop all that before one of her dongsaengs become one of those victim. She never forget to remind her Sunbae to not 'touch' her dongsaengs, she even make him promise and thread him that she will stop buying those pills and will reveal everything on media.

 

Sowon secreatly keep on checking the girls to keep them clean and stay away from those drugs and bad influence, she even asked to her Headship to help her to take care of her dongsaengs.

 

After months, finally Sowon get her Sunbae's trust. He thought she wouldn't dare do something at him, because Sowon will always need him to get those pills. So then when Sowon beg him to bring her to his big boss, 'cause she want to greet and tell him personally how gratefull she is for having those pills so her career is getting lot more better. That Sunbae thought it can be good chance to show off to his big boss how good he work to get such a great costumer like Sowon who really become top celebrity because those pills. So, he happily set appointment for Sowon to meet his Boss.

 

Sowon report to her Headship. Her Headship think that they should not to be hasty it can ruin years of effort. So, they planning to get that boss's trust. Sowon do as her Headship said

 

 

Meeting day...

Sowon really went just with her Sunbae. Her Manager actually feel anxious to let her go just with her sunbae, even though he know that Sunbae is a senior celebrity, but all this time Sowon never went alone by herself, there always somebody from the company who went with her [but that's just Manager-Oppa thought by himself, he never know about Sowon's secret mission though...^^ when actually normal for agent PB to went alone to investigate, even in the middle of the night, or whenever and everywhere].

 

They go to such a dark secluded place. A building with tall fence and guards everywhere and visible guns. Sowon pretended to scared and hold her Sunbae's arm thightly. Her Sunbae just laugh. They enter that building then go to the highest 3rd floor, to the last door on the aisle. Along the way, Sowon carefully record on her mind about everything she look there, every turn, every crook, every details she can find, she try to remind. For safety, her Headship agree that she not bring any camera or tracer. She has get their trust. This is very important step that can't be failed. And they take right decision, because the guards are really carefully check them on every turn, they even have detector machine. Sowon succedeed pass through and finally entering a luxurious room which is totally opposite from whole building look.

 

A man who sit on a lux leather chair with such an evil sneer plastered on his face is staring at Sowon from the first time Sowon step in that room. Sowon get a hunch that man is the big boss. Her Sunbae introduce her to that man, then they have a conversation. Along that time Sowon try her best to act as an over energetic and over confident person like she would be as if she really drink those pills. She try to convince them that she really need to consuming those pills and really greatful of the effect that makes her become top celebrity. Along the time it seems that man is kinda doubt her and even ask Sowon to take a pill in front of his eyes. Sowon actually not expect that, but she has to convince him, so she gulp that pill and pretended like it just usual for her to gulped it like she gulp kinda Gummy Bear.

 

 

Sowon succeeded. She safely back at her dorm after that appointment. The first thing she do when she already inside is rush to the bathroom and try to throw that pill up from her body. Actually on the way back to dorm, she felt that pill is start to effecting her. She feel her head become light and her mood is over cheer up and also over power, fortunately she still able to control her mind, she really try so hard to keep her sanity but also has to act 'till the end in front of her Sunbae who drive her back.

 

 

Yerin who already sleep, suddenly awake because she heard somebody throw up. She quickly wake up and go the bathroom, worried that might be one of her dongsaengs, but there she find Sowon who drenchin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter