Chapter 2

Spy Unnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One day after they finished their trainning for that day...
"Sojung Unnie, see you tommorow. Are you sure you're not gonna join us to dinner?" SinB is still trying to persuade Sojung to join with her and those 3 other girls.
"I'm sorry SinB-ah, I have something to do. Next time maybe... have fun, Girls." Sojung reassured them for the last time. SinB nod her head while pout her lips dissapointly.
When finally those 4 girls already went. There last Sojung and Yewon who still packed their stuff to go home. 
Sojung have a plan to have a deep privately talk with Yewon to solved uncomfotable situation between that Maknae and SinB.

"Yewon-ah, are you not join them too?" Sojung is still asking even though actually she already know the answer and the reason, but she want to hear it directly from Yewon.
Yewon just shake her head. There's kinda sad gush on her.
"Why?" Sojung still chase her.
"I guess... my existance is not expected." Yewon finally said it with tears in her eyes.
Sojung feel her heart is sinking to hear what Yewon said just now.
"Hey... why you said that? I know it's not true. I saw by myself when Yerin, Eunha and Yuju asked you to join them too." Sowon try to soothe her maknae.
"Yeah... they did. But I know... there a person who I believed won't happy if I join." Yewon almost chocked.
"Is SinB what you refers to?" Sojung still press Yewon.
Yewon turn her head to Sojung look at her eyes, then down her head. She is not saying anything. But Sojung clearly see Yewon's lips pressed until become thin line, her chin tremble, then her tears start to dropping.
"Yewon-ah... " Sojung give Yewon a hug and rubbed her back to soothe her.
Yewon sobbing sadly on Sojung's embrace. She can't hold it anymore. She cry quit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter