Chapter 4

Spy Unnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's pretty late at night but Sojung still wandering on the street looking for SinB. Sojung know where SinB live, but she sure that SinB is not coming home yet, SinB will not gonna make her family worried about her, it's gonna be weird if she come back earlier than usual, that's why Sojung think SinB will go somewhere to waste the time untill she can go back at her usual time.

 

Sojung have been wander around for almost 2 hours and still can't find SinB. Then she get some water from a vending machine, then gulped it down to wet her dry throat. When suddenly she heard familiar voice not far. Sojung tracked the sound, then she saw SinB, with a bunch of boys who seems bothering her.

"Yah!! Just go away! I don't have any money." SinB try to shoo them away.

"Liar. A trainee like you must have some pocket money." A boy try to SinB's jacket pocket.

"Hey! Watch your hand!" SinB bravely slap that boy's hand.

"You wanna get hit?!" That boy getting angry and about hit SinB, when Sojung immediately step up, "Hey! Don't you dare touch her!" Make them turn their head at Sojung, including SinB, "Unnie..."

Sojung walk closer, then grab SinB's hand then pulled that girl behind her. Sojung glare at those boys. "Let's go SinB-ah." Then walk away still grab SinB's hand.

"Hey! You can't just go like that. Who do you think you are?!" There a shout behind them.

"Run!" Sojung tell SinB in whisper then pull her with her to run.

Those boys also start to run to chased them.

 

Sojung and SinB running as fast as they can. They run in the midst of people crowd, then hide on small dark aisle. They bend while try to catch their breath.

"Unnie... how you get here?" SinB still try to catch her breath.

"I'm looking for you. I've been wandering about 2 hours try to find you." Sojung scold her.

"Why? What for?" SinB still asking a retoric question, make Sojung start to annoyed.

"Yah! You..." Sojung is about to smack SinB, but stop when she saw that bunch of boys before. Sojung quickly grab SinB's hand and pull her to run again, "Argh.. run!"

 They try to escape from the other exit but unfortunately some of that boys also there. They trapped in the middle.

"Oh my God! Unnie, what should we do now?" SinB start to terrified.

Sojung's brain spin fast try to find a way to escape.

"SinB-ah, I'll try to fight them, you stay away and try to get the chance to escape. Okay?" Sojung give SinB an order.

"What? You want me to escape by myself leaving you here alone? Are you crazy, Unnie? There's no way you can handle them. Just give them money." SinB is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter