Chapter 7

Spy Unnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sowon really do it.

That day they have schedule on variety show. Usually Sowon doesn't act too much on that kind of show. Yerin are the ace of their group for variety show, then Eunha with her aegyo. But that day, Sowon suddenly act a lot and bring lot of laugh, the host and directors are not predicted at the beginning, but the professional hosts just keep flow with it and that even makes the show become a lot more fun. So they keep the record and not edit Sowon's part. And when the show broadcasted, the public loves it a lot, especially Sowon's part. That's the first turn on how Sowon gain her own popularity. And then Sowon begin to get lots of offer and she do it again on the other shows. Just in a week, Sowon become more popular. Of course her company so happy about it. Her members also happy, but they can't help to feel weird of a different Sowon.

 

*******

 

One night at GFriend's dorm...

Yerin and the girls see Sowon gulping Soju, straight from the bottle. They shock to see that. The usual Sowon would carefully drink it using glass and in proper measure, when there aren't many people would see it, especially not when maknaes around. But that nigh even when both maknaes are there near her, Sowon gulping Soju from the bottle just like gulping mineral water absolutely shock them.

 

"Unnie, are you alright? The way you drink is like drunkers do..." Maknae Umji asked in worry. 

Sowon laugh, "Hahaha... Umji-ah, how can you be so cute?" While pinch Umji's cheek, make the maknae grimace in pain. "Aww... aaw.. Unnie, it's hurt." SinB who next to her, quickly pull Umji away from Sowon. "Unnie, are you really drunk? You hurting Umji." SinB protested.

"Aawwhh... how sweet. SinB-ah now you so protective to Umji. Do you forget you used to hate her long time ago..." Sowon laughing, then gulped again her drink. Yerin step up, and grab the bottle from Sowon's hand. "Unnie. Stop it! You drunk."

"No. I'm not drunk, Yerin. I'm even feel full of charge. I feel full power right now. Ah.. maybe I should joging." Then Sowon go to her room, and not long she came out with jogging outfit, she grab a bottle of mineral water, then put her earphone and her hoodie, then she leave the dorm. The girls are so shock. They even freezing for seconds.

 

Sowon back after about 2 hours later. There just Yerin who still awake and wait for her.

"Yerin-ah, you still awake?" Sowon greet her while gulped a whole bottle of water from refrigerator.

Yerin frown her forehead, "Unnie, you're drinking again?"

Sowon look at her with confused, "Yeah... I'm thristy. Of course I have to drink." Sowon answerd while wipping her sweat.

"No. Not just water like right now. But, alchohol. I even can smell it from you. Are you out just now for drink another alchohol?"

"No. I'm really out for jogging. But then Sunbae-Nim called me and asked to accompany him to drink. I can't say no to him, right? It's not polite to refuse." Sowon tell the actual happened to Yerin.

"Geezzz... Unnie, you are a girls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter