Of Shirts and Pancakes

you're mine

Chanyeol woke up to the smell of pancakes. His stomached growled lowly and he felt like he hadn't eaten in days. He made his way into the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. When he made his way into the kitchen he immediately broke out into a smile. 

Junmyeon was so cute. He was literally an angel that had blessed Chanyeol's life. Chanyeol continued to stare at Junmyeon who was busy cooking breakfast. 

Junmyeon was at the stove flipping the pancake in the pan while shaking his to the music playing in the background. He honestly couldn't get any cuter than this.

When Junmyeon turned around he almost dropped the spatula he had in his hand. He started blushing embarrassed by the fact that he had been caught dancing. He rubbed the back of his neck, his face turning a bright red. It was a nervous habit of his.

"Is that my shirt?" Chanyeol asked.

Junmyeon looked down at the shirt that he was currently wearing. The sleeves of the shirt sleeved shirt came down to about three quarters of his arm, and the shirt ended right above his knee. All in all, it was pretty obvious the shirt he was wearing was not his.

"No it isn't. I don't have any idea what your talking about." Junmyeon feigned innocence. He tried to go back to making breakfast, but Chanyeol was having none of it.

He went closer to Junmyeon and he put his arms around his waist. Junmyeon leaned into his embrace and he looked up at Chanyeol. He smiled a beautiful smile that Chanyeol couldn't wait to wake up every morning and see.

Right when he was about to reach up and kiss Chanyeol he was being tickled. He quickly put the spatial down on the counter and managed to move them away from the stove so no accidents would happen.

At this point though Junmyeon was laughing so hard and his eyes were closed into the little crescents that Chanyeol adored. Chanyeol stopped tickling Junmyeon because he was distracted by the angelic glow he was giving off.

Chanyeol was so in love with Junmyeon, he was certain he would love no one as much as he did Junmyeon. He would do anything to keep him by his side forever.

Junmyeon blushed and covered his face from the special attention. They had been together for two years, but Junmyeon never got used to Chanyeol giving him these looks like he was his entire world.

After they had breakfast they decided to lounge around all day. It was the perfect day for Chanyeol and Suho. They could just spend all day together with no interruptions. They could just be.