you're mine

you're mine

"Ok, so, if anyone ever touches you, hit them right here in the jaw."

Chanyeol said pointing to his jaw in the middle.
"You know I can defend myself right?" Suho gave Chanyeol a pointed look.

"You're a lover, not a fighter. You need to know how to defend yourself. I'll take care of you forever, you know that, but I can't be there all the time. You need to be able to beat the hell out of someone if needed."

Suho grimaced. "But wouldn't that be a little too harsh?"

Chanyeol gave him a look of disbelief. "No!You're mine, only I get to touch you. So if anyone else does, you need to teach them a lesson." 

Suho blushed and covered his face with his hands.
"This is mine." Chanyeol said touching his lips, he gave them a quick peck. "This is all mine." Chanyeol touched Suho's chest. "Mine." He touched Suho's hips. "Mine." He punctuates this by grabbing Suho's . Palming Suho through his jeans he leaned forward until his mouth was right by Suho's ear and whispered, "And I'll hurt anyone who tries to come for this. I'll protect you the best I can but when I'm not there you have to know how to." 

Chanyeol gave Suho a look filled with love, sincerity, and a bit of lust. He finished by giving Suho an open mouthed kiss on his neck, and then on his throat, finally grabbing Suho's face in his hands as he smashed his lips against his. After breaking apart they leaned their foreheads against each other.

By the end of the day Chanyeol taught Suho five ways to kick someone's .