Upside Down, Inside Out

you're mine

Chanyeol was vibrating with excitement. He had just found out from his boss that he could have the next week off. He couldn’t wait to go home and tell Junmyeon the good news. They had been trying to go on a camping trip for months, but their schedules had never quite matched up. 

It wasn’t so much that they both loved camping, but the thought of just having a whole week of peace to themselves was enough to get them to latch onto the idea. There would be no Baekhyun to come and interrupt their alone time, no Jongdae to come and pull Junmyeon away, and certainly no Sehun to come between them. He acted like their baby, thus he was constantly cuddling with either Junmyeon or Chanyeol, or basically jut intruding on their alone time. They loved him. They really did but this one week was going to be perfect for just the two of them. 

Chanyeol could already picture how the week would go. There would be lots of cuddling, lots of sitting in front of the fire and drinking hot chocolate, and lots of love making. That thought made Chanyeol look down and all he could do was smile and blush. They hadn't had alone time like that in a few weeks. Chanyeol grabbed his phone and texted Junmyeon the good news.

Almost immediately he got a text back with a whole bunch of smiley faces and hearts. 

***

On the day they were supposed to leave everything was chaos.

"Babe! Why didn't you pack yesterday?!"

Chanyeol scratched the back of his neck, a nervous habit of his. "Well it's not my fault that someone around here wanted to cuddle last night. I would've done it before that but Baekhyun came over to say goodbye. Again."

Junmyeon laughed, "He acts like he's never seeing us again. We have the most extra friends babe." 

Chanyeol just smiled at Junmyeon. He was right. Baekhyun was really extra most of the time. It was a good thing he had a partner like Yixing to balance him out. 

***

When Chanyeol finally finished getting everything ready and packed in the car they were headed on their way.

That was two hours ago and they were supposed to have reached the camping lodge about a half hour ago. They were both starting to get frustrated. Junmyeon pulled over to the side of the road, and took a deep breath. 

When he was finally calm enough he didn't know whether he should scream or laugh at the frustrated looking Chanyeol. The same Chanyeol who had the map upside down. 

Chanyeol looked at Junmyeon and then he followed his eyes to the upside down map. It was then, and somehow only then that he realized the map was upside down. He looked away and covered his face in embarrassment. 

"It's okay babe. C'mon let's find the place." Junmyeon pried Chanyeol's hands away from his flushed face and gave him a kiss on the corner of his lips. 
***

They had the best week to themselves, in fact it was so good Chanyeol, on their way home, managed to read the map upside down. Again. At least that's what Junmyeon thought. You can't really hurt Chanyeol for wanting to get one more round in before they went back to their busy schedules.