*About Rough era*

It hurts

Sorry that this is not an update...I got deadlines coming so I guess I will only be able to write sth after this week (unless I wanna procrastinate with my school work and stuff XD). However, as I said in the 'Author's message' section, I have put the hyperlinks of videos (or photos) that are related to the chapters' content at the bottom part of each chapter. I hope you enjoy watching them :)

I am basically done with MGT era now, and the next is Rough era. For now, I don't have great thoughts about this era yet, but I don't want to skip an era (a bit of OCD I guess, jk)...so when I write about this era, it may not appear very related to the topic, like the MGT era. That's why I am having a bit of trouble thinking about what to write for this era. I hope it won't end up too boring (like the last chapter T.T ) so I will think hard~

Again, sorry for not being able to update yet!

 

*Hmm...*

Just thought about it and now I am thinking whether I should take down the previous chapter and not write about Rough era like what I originally planned...but that's kinda a struggle coz I really tried hard to write the last chapter although it doesn't turn out great...

and the feeling of not completing the whole thing coz of missing an era :/