Knock on Wood

One of Those Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

Knock on Wood

 

"Dr. Park, I don't want to disrespect you, but what's happening?! Why did you leak it?!! We have an agreement, Dr. Park!"


You wouldn't expect a ballistic Taeyeon coming in Dr. Park's clinic. There was a blind item lurking around in the web for days now.


"Top female artist is accused of abortion?"

Our source didn't tell us who the girl is but she only said that the artist is already famous but she has gotten more famous as years passed. "Many young people look up to Miss xxxxx. She always ranks first in most polls and I must say, this female artist can do everything. Miss xxxxx went to xxxxx hospital and I happened to be there. She was desperate for it to be aborted because she's on the peak of her career right now. She's one of the artists that I like but my feelings for her changed, sad to say– it changed from love to hate. Once the public finds this out, A's career is over," said our trusted source. 


Our source also didn't tell us A's name but we eventually recognized her by her voice. However, He didn't also know who's the father of A's child. He said that A went alone to the hospital, without manager so he assumed, she's the only one who knows about it.

  That blind item had been the talk among people of South Korea, curious as to who the woman is. Taeyeon wrapped her agit concert up that day. Jiyong, on the other hand, was busy on BIGBANG's dome tour in Japan.      "Miss Kim, I swear I wasn't the one who did it."  
"THEN WHO THE DID?!"  
Taeyeon went all out. She was full of rage. Her precious career would be over in a blink once the public found out.      "I-I-I don't know, Miss Kim."     "!"        
"I'm willing to pay any amount you want, Dr. Park. Just... Just please keep this a s-s-secret. This should be buried forever."  
"Of course, Miss Kim. Your secret is safe with me."      
Little did they know that day, there was someone eavesdropping in their conversation. Someone who would betray Dr. Park's trust. He recorded the half of their conversation and sent it his "friend" who works in a famous Korean media outlet and got paid with a really big amount.  
"What will I get if I reveal to you the top secre
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter