Top Secret

One of Those Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

Top Secret

Gangnam Hospital

"I'm willing to pay any amount you want, Dr. Park. Just... Just please keep this a s-s-secret. This should be buried forever."

"Of course, Miss Kim. Your secret is safe with me."

A week ago, Taeyeon found out that she was pregnant. It couldn't be! She's just a week away from her awaited solo debut. Being a great solo artist is her long time dream. She was 15 when she started to be a trainee. All the hardships paid off when she debuted in Girls' Generation. Not just a leader, but she was recognized as one of the greatest vocalist of her time, too.

In years, the said group succeeded in everything they do. They became famous in Korea and even titled as the Nation's Girl Group. And now the right time came to make Taeyeon's solo debut happen. For her, nothing should come in her way to that. She's only 27 and still had dreams to achieve as a young artist– like having a world tour, great songs and comebacks, and to be the one of the most influential people in Korea. How could she succeed if something's blocking her way?

An ambitious and selfish woman– that is her true self.

She loves Jiyong but she is not yet ready to start a family of her own.

 

YG Entertainment

"Bro, what's the problem? You seem out of this world. Care to tell?" Youngbae patted his best friend's shoulder.

"Bro, I don't know. Taeyeon's cold to me for two days now. I texted her but she was not even replying. I confronted her but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter