Guilty Conscience

One of Those Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Guilty Conscience 

Jiyong pushed Taeyeon on the bed and she lied on her back. He stared and examined her beauty first before lying down next to her. Taeyeon snuggled closer to him, making his arm her comfortable pillow. Her head was on his neck and his arms were wrapped around her. Though confused, Jiyong smiled at the sudden clinginess and sweetness of his girlfriend. 

"I love you forever, Jiyong," said Taeyeon, leaving a trail of kisses on his neck, jawline, cheek, and ear. She nibbled it and kept on whispering I love yous on his ear. 

Still confused, Jiyong held her tightly and replied, "I love you too, forever and always, Tae."

They kissed again with so much passion and all of Taeyeon's trouble temporarily went away. 

"You know, I met an old friend in high school earlier..."

"..."

She didn't reply for she knew where this conversation's going. She was hella nervous.

"... He's settled down now with a lovely wife and twins. . . So I am thinking when will we be like that?"

Taeyeon froze at his question. Jiyong has been thinking of settling down while she is the opposite. She wanted to avoid that question but Jiyong was anticipating her answer.

"Maybe when things fall into right places, we will settle down."

Jiyong smiled.

"Right. I can't wait for that day! I hope that it will be soon."

"Goodnight, Jiyong," Taeyeon gave him a long kiss on the cheeks before drifting away into her dreamland with a heavy heart and a guilty conscience. 

Few hours later, her phone woke her up. It was just a text from her manager. She badly want to go back to sleep but her eyes were wide awake. 

Taeyeon turned her body to Jiyong who was sleeping peacefully. Slowly, she cupped his cheek and caressed it while mumbling, I'm sorry! I'm really sorry, Jiyong! I love you but— she remembers how happy his eyes are whenever talking to kids. She remembers how eager he is whenever they will secretly donate in orphanages around South Kor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter