Move

Destined for Love

‘Hyung, are you sure this is a good idea?’ Zelo asked Daehyun as they were pulling up to this small town that neither of them have been to before.

‘Trust me, have I ever been wrong?’ Daehyun said as he stopped the car and got out.

‘But we have to at least tell Himchan hyung and Taekwoon hyung where we are,’ Zelo said as he followed Daehyun.

‘If we tell them, they’re going to come look for us. Well, specifically my dad will ask them to come look for us,’ Daehyun said taking his bags out of the car ‘and if they find us, they’ll take us back. Is that what you want?’

‘But, going back isn’t so bad,’ Zelo said softly, looking down on the ground.

‘Look,’ Daehyun said as he placed the bags down and cupped Zelo’s face in his hands. Zelo’s a lot taller than him, even though he’s a lot younger.

‘If we go back, we will have to deal with our families. Is that what you want? Your dad is going to force you to get married to that girl,’ Daehyun reminded Zelo.

He saw discomfort flash in Zelo’s eyes. The reason why he asked Zelo to come with him was not only because he wanted to leave the city where his father is but it was also for Zelo. He knew that Zelo’s father was trying to get him to marry this girl from another established company to further build their bonds but he also knows that Zelo doesn’t want that. Zelo maybe young but he’s old enough to know what he wants and he doesn’t want. Daehyun knows that Zelo wants to find his soulmate, like how Himchan found his, so that’s why he asked Zelo to come along with him.

‘It will be ok. If they don’t find us, we will be ok,’ Daehyun said as he patted Zelo on the back and went to carrying his bags into the house.

They’re at this small town just outside of the city. It was Daehyun’s first time in this city and he figured that because it is a small town they won’t bother looking considering it doesn’t match their usual lifestyle.

‘So what are we going to do hyung?’ Zelo asked once they settled down in the house.

‘We’ll stay here for a while until we decide where to head off next,’ Daehyun said.

‘I’m going to go walk around in this town then,’ Zelo said as he was about to leave before Daehyun stopped him.

‘Wait, this is a small town and they would know we’re not from here. Its best to keep a low profile,’ Daehyun said.

‘I got it hyung. I’ll just be walking around here anyway, maybe go to the nearby store and get some snacks’ Zelo said before leaving.

 

Youngjae was walking home after work when he saw someone that’s he’s never seen before across their house walk out. He’s lived in this town his entire life and this tall blonde kid is definitely not from this town.

‘Hyung, we have new neighbors?’ Youngjae asked when he got in the house.

‘Seems like it. They drove a pretty fancy car,’ Jaehwan said from the sofa watching his TV.

‘Well, one of them is outside. Why is he so weird?’ Youngjae said peeking from behind the curtains. ‘Look hyung, it’s like he’s never seen a flower before.’ Youngjae said as he watched the said boy stopped in his tracks to look at a flower.

‘Stop making fun of him. How was work?’ Jaehwan asked.

‘The same. Like something new or exciting ever happens in this town,’ Youngjae said as he took a seat next to Jaehwan.

‘Well, there’s something new across the street,’ Jaehwan said giving Youngjae ‘the look’.

‘I am not going over to talk to them. Where’s Jongup?’ Youngjae asked.

‘Oh he went out to get us some milk. We ran out,’ Jaehwan replied.

Jaehwan, Youngjae and Jongup all live in the same house. Though they aren’t related by blood, they treat each other like family. The three happen to be looking for a place after moving out from their parent’s place and decided, why not be roommates. Plus their families already know of how close they were since they were friends since young, so they were more open to the idea of them moving out together. Sure, the town is still small and they will see their parents from time to time, they (well only Youngjae) chose the house that is the furthest away from them. His reason was that he needed to be independent from his family, to which the other two had no arguments to that decision.

 

Jongup was on getting on his bike with the milk in hand when as he was about to cycle off, he crashed into someone. Off drops the milk and the bottle broke, leaving the milk to spill everywhere.

‘I’m so sorry!’ was all Jongup heard before he felt someone grab him by the arms to help him up. And that was when he felt it. This electricity from the contact that made both of them let go of each other immediately.

Jongup immediately looked up and he was met by this towering figure with huge eyes that were blinking at him. He didn’t know what to think or feel about what just happened.

‘Sorry about your milk’ Jongup heard the other party spoke. ‘I’ll buy you a new one’

‘No its ok,’ Jongup said but before he could stop him, the guy ran in the store and a few minutes later, he was holding the exact same milk bottle that Jongup was holding before it fell on the ground.

 

 

A.N. I'm back (kinda) ><