Jisoo x Yoongi - I Miss You

Make Them Whistle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoongi is annoyed on so many levels.


 

His lids barely lift open at the sight of light peeking through his covers. He ignores the noise coming from s nor does he flinch at whoever has the balls big enough to disrupt his sleep by crawling onto his bed. It’s too bothersome to reprimand them by throwing fists so he stays there still as a log. Scarily still, as if he was a corpse. It is only when his own alarm rings that the boy finally squirms out from beneath. Lazily, he shoves the maknae who’s claimed the bottom of his bed with a slight kick and somehow lands a pillow perfectly across the face of another member who began hysterically laughing. It’s too early for this .

 

He throws on whatever piece of clothing is salvageable considering that their dorm looks like a storm passed through. As long as there is no visible signs of stains nor questionable foul odours, it’s a win. His final get up consists of an oversized hoodie plus sweatpants. Black on black covered from head to toe. What else is new?

 

He is about to skin s alive when he notices that there is no form of coffee available. Not even the cheap instant packets that he guiltily steals from each hotel stay. It’s for these emergency situations, but for some damn reason none can be found. He narrows the culprit who's been sneakily stealing his stash down to one or two, but decides to refrain himself from doing anything since the group was just starting their promos again and it’d be a shame if they were to be on stage with crutches. So...not today he decides. Not today.

 

Suga absolutely detests these early morning wake up calls. Mainly because he tends to sleep late and so in reality, the kid gets barely four hours of shut eye on good days. How he’s still alive? No one really knows.

 

He climbs into the van with heavy steps, groggily requesting that their manager stop by a starbucks so he could get his caffeine fix. Because without it, he’s going to blow. But apparently his manager is his anti. He counts the amount of coffee shops they pass on by. One, two, three. He shoots daggers at the hyung who only finds it somewhat amusing as he keeps on driving by. There’s no sense of stopping anytime soon even if it would cost just a few minutes. s shift in their seats somewhat prepping for the explosion of anger, but the rapper seemingly stays quiet. The eldest shifts over and lightly pats the agitated one on the shoulder.

 

When they arrive at the broadcasting station, s all scramble towards the coffee machine, terrified that he just might tip over the edge anytime soon. They can’t risk a possible meltdown in such a public space especially one with both hoobaes and sunbaes within every turn. But he can’t wait for that to boil.

 

He usually is confined in their assigned dressing room so the feeling is quite awkward when he decides to adventure out to find a vending machine. He is met with numerous fellow artists who greet him with shaky pupils. He is always seen as an intimidating person and today his aura was strong enough to suffocate any passerby. Bothered by the constant interruptions, he pulls down his hood to cover his face completely. He begins to regret his decision of stepping outside of his comfort zone when he continuously fails to spot what he’s been looking for. One would think that a damn vending machine would be on every corner. But then he realized the ridiculous diets that idols go through, he included at times. The amount of things he cannot consume was much longer than that he can eat. It’s ridiculous.

 

He can hear angels singing when he finally spots it. It’s just there under the most immaculate LED light setting that he’s ever seen, shining like a sun. It’s sparkles from the reflection. He’s likely experiencing withdrawal symptoms, but it’s arguably the most beautiful thing he has laid his eyes on in a long time. His feet skips happily on its way over, killing his so called image of being cold.

 

“!@#$%^&*”

 

He lifts his head slightly at the odd noise.

 

It’s a girl. The sole being that is keeping him from his precious coffee.

 

“Noooooooo~” she cries out devastatingly.

 

He clears his throat, making it clear that the other will notice him waiting.

 

He jolts, straightening his posture when the girl bangs her head against the glass.

 

What the actual ? Nothing could prepare him for that. How often would one expect to see a girl whack herself against a vending machine? And judging from the silhouette of her back, she was young too.

 

With one swift movement she turns to face him, hands completely folded onto her cheeks. Cheeks which he notices are plump and pinchable by just how much they are squished between her hold.

 

She has long, jet black hair, pinned completely straight. A girly light pink dress underneath a jean jacket.

 

It’s Jisoo. BLACKPINK’s Jisoo.

 

He not sure what he’s supposed to do in such a situation. Should he greet her? Ask what’s wrong? Ask if she could just step aside for one moment? Ask--

 

“Save your money that thing is a fraud,” she brings her hands down and folds them in her arms.

“It swallowed four dollars from me already and it stubbornly won’t give me anything,” she huffs, “How rude.”

 

He stares at her, mystified by her personality. He’s heard about her. About how she’s a character that cannot be compared to, one that is out of this world. He’s seen the numerous headline articles and the murmurs of some of s, but to witness it...She was completely str--

 

“Strange huh?” she interrupts his thoughts.

 

It catches him off guard. “What?” he croaks.

 

The girl begins to laugh. One that lasts one too many seconds that it slightly makes the guy feel uncomfortable. He has never seen a human being smile so wide.

 

“T-T-This thing. Don’t use it okay?” She somehow is able to say in between breaths from her giggles.

 

He stares. It’s almost terrifying how bubbly she is at such an early hour. It’s not normal he thinks.

 

Side stepping away and around from the smaller one, he hits the machine with three strong sharp jabs. A bag of chips that was once dangling, falls completely down. He gain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter