The Engagement

Until My Last Breath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The view was not so pleasant for Taeyeon. Where ever he goes, his eyes will come back to see his crush. He was so sad. Through the corner of his eyes, he can hear the laughter of his crush. Smile and laugh happily while chatting with her family and friends.  The lucky guy also did the same. Everyone was happy. Except one person which is Taeyeon.  Not wanting to get a further heartbreak, he decided to freshen up. He washed his face after turning the water tap on and breathed heavily. After managed to keep himself cool down, he decided to serve the guest again but stopped when his manager asked him to throw away the rubbish out of the restaurant.

 

“Oh my, this is quite heavy”. Taeyeon push the trolley and reach to the back door of the restaurant. He pull the trolley and push the back door with his leg. He was surprised to see his crush. She is sitting on a pallet near the door while smoking. Her face seems surprise. He start to feel awkward and decided to finish his job and get in to continue to serve the guest.

 

“hey, aren’t you the guy that perform near the bridge?” Tiffany asked after blowing the cigarette smoke.

 

“Em yeah. That’s me ma’am.” Taeyeon answered trying to be polite and avoid the tense, he smile a little and resume his work. 

 

“What are you doing here?” Taeyeon feel very nervous when Tiffany decided to create a conversation between them. He just had a heartbroken and now the same girl who broke his heart asking him so many questions. 

 

“Ma’am, in your London, it is very difficult to earns pounds. That’s why I’m here. Double shift.” He said while putting the rubbish into the big dustbin. He took a polystyrene cup and open the lid while talking.

 

“So, sir Jesus did not listen to you?” he asked while handing the cup to Tiffany to throw the ashes. 

 

“What?” Tiffany asked feeling confused. 

 

“T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter