Vacation

Chanyeol: Spending Time With My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as their manager told them they will given break to rest before they have to be fully present at the company preparing for their upcoming comeback, Chanyeol immediately message his wife Taehee who is a professor sharing the good news with her.

The couple plan to go Paris and Moscow for their short vacation they then went to book their flights and arrange booking with the hotels they will be staying in the two places.

Departing three days later taking morning flight from Incheon International Airport. Taehee thought their departure will be a quiet one but who knows that there are still fans gather at the airport sending them off.

Chanyeol step out of his van first then followed by Taehee who is dress in simple baby pink fluffy sweater with white skinny jeans and black boots.

Holding onto his wife's hand keeping her closer to him at the same time Chanyeol is also worried that the fans will hurt his wife and make her uncomfortable with their phones cameras shoving it close to her.

With the help of Chanyeol's manager and the SM's bodyguards, the couple manage to smoothly walk through that crazy crowd continously following the couple.

"Have fun! Chanyeol ah take care of your wife arraso?" Chanyeol's manager said before bidding the couple goodbye.

"Nae hyung." Chanyeol said giving his manager a goodbye hug while Taehee bow.

The couple spend some time together at the shilla duty free mall shopping as they still have one hour before the gate open for passenger to board the plane.

"Do you want to get your skincare products?" Chanyeol asks Taehee knowing that the weather in Paris is differently from Korea which might irritate her skin.

"Ani gwenchana i have packed it into my luggage." Taehee reply looking through the skincare products infront of her.

Though Taehee's rejection to get the products, Chanyeol still find his ways to get to sales assistant to pack the skincare products that his wife usually use without her knowing as Taehee is busying looking through other products.

Quickly Chanyeol paid for the products he bought, thanking the staff politely as he make his way to his wife who didnt notice his presence. 

Wrapping his right arm around her waist and said "Jagi see what i got for you." Turning her attention to her husband then to the big paper bag he is holding.

"Oppa i told you i dont need it. You shouldnt waste your money like this." Taehee nag at her husband whose smiling at her.

Even though the couple are rich but they are always humble, having a famous celebrity who has fans all over the world as her husband who earn more than a million in just a month is crazy.

Not to also mentioned that the earning that Taehee make as a professor is at least five digits a month, this is why they are consider one of the richest couple in the entertainment industry.

Chanyeol know that Taehee dont like people to spend alot of money on her, but he always end up spending almost all his money on her. He would buy luxury brands bags clothing for Taehee.

Of course Taehee has to understand that every single things on them are being watched and judge by the public, she couldnt afford to wear cheap clothes she has to wear luxury brands clothes to satisfy the public.

Leaving his wife no choice, Taehee has to accept the gift from her beloved husband. "Gomawo." Thanking her husband sincerely with a kiss on his lips which makes Chanyeol super happy.

"Should i get you more stuffs in order to get a kiss from you as a reward?" Chanyeol tease resulting a slap on his left arm from Taehee.

Shortly after the gate is open, the couple make their way to the gate boarding the plane. The total flight hour is around 12 hours 10 minutes, the two spend the first few hours watching movies and eating.

Making use the rest of the flight time to sleep.

 

Finally the plane has landed on Charles de Gaulle Airport, slowly taking their time Taehee adjust her clothes taking her Hermes bag getting down the plane with Chanyeol.

The couple then spend some time shopping inside the arrival hall getting some stuffs for their parents. Walking out of the airport, Taehee is amaze by the amazing view in front of her and the scent of the country she is in.

"Wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter