Eskimo brothers

supermoo

Like, late school or so.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'hey, jihyo,' jungkook says, on his knees on the other side of the table, 'remember that girl we both hooked up with at that one party that neither of us got the name of?'

jihyo blinks at him for a couple seconds before comprehension dawns. 'oh! the one with the short hair? yeah, what about her?'

'i think i may have found out who she is.'

'ooh,' jihyo says, previous conversation forgotten. 'that is good news, she was super cute.'

jungkook lets out a whimsical sigh. 'her legs.'

'they were like the length of me,' jihyo agrees, 'they were fantastic. i would marry her legs.'

'hopefully with the rest of her attached,' jimin grins and jihyo shrugs.

'i'd give it a shot. so?' jihyo says, turning her attention back to jungkook. 'who is she?'

'okay, so, my memory of that night is a little blurry, so i'm not like a hundred percent, but she had legs like damn and the same kind of hair and definitely looked familiar, so i think it's her,' jungkook shares.

'that tells me nothing.'

'we ran into yugyeom's ex earlier,' jungkook starts.

'yugyeom has an ex?' dawon interjects and yugyeom gives her an indignant look.

', what's that supposed to mean?' he demands and dawon laughs.

'no, i just meant, like, i don't remember you ever dating!' dawon explains, 'also, did you guys hook up with yugyeom's ex?'

jihyo's eyes are wide. 'i don't think i ever met yugyeom's ex. uh...'

'no,' jungkook says hurriedly, 'she was with her friend. i think it's yugyeom's ex's friend.'

'best friend,' yugyeom says, 'kyungwon's minkyung's best friend. and pretty sure they were at that party.'

'what he said,' jungkook said, pointing at yugyeom.

'so,' jimin says lazily, 'how're your relations with your ex, yugyeom?'

'good,' yugyeom replies, 'we ended things on good terms. we're still friends, kinda.'

jimin nods. 'so they're being invited to the next drinking night, right?'

'what,' yugyeom says.

'oh, come on, with this conversation, how can we not want to meet them?' dawon's grinning.

jihyo raises her hand. 'i second this motion.'

'i'm here too,' jungkook says.

'your point?' jihyo shoots back.

'oh, yeah, babe, no contest,' dawon says, giving jungkook a sympathetic look.

jungkook huffs. 'after all the hard investigating i did.'

'you literally just stood there awkwardly kind of staring,' yugyeom says dryly. 

'shut up.'

'just share, damn,' bambam pipes up, reaching for the mix. 'maybe then she'll even wanna come back.'