Our lives change

It's all worth it.

Maybe our lives would be different now if it's not for that test.

“Let's cheer for the newlywed couple!” Chanyeol says with his deep charismatic voice. We stood there as we're supposed to 8 years ago. I have waited for this moment for so long.

 

A year ago…

“Dad and mom… I invited you guys here today because of a result.”

Suho looks nervous as I can tell from his sweaty palms, I continue for him, “a while ago, dad did some blood test…” I tell them the exact same thing Suho told me. They don't seem to believe us at first but when I pull out 3 different hospital packages. They start to realize something.

We then go to the hospital where mom gave birth to us..

 

After our marriage I realize I waited too long but it's worth it. Turns out the hospital mixed up the babies during that time because it was too busy that they couldn't keep track. We still don't know those who are messed up but I'm happy and content with what we have now. Mom and dad gave their blessings, we got married and now we're enjoying our honeymoon, happily together.

“Are you happy?” the love of my life asks.

“Of course. You're with me aren't you?” he wraps his arms around my waist and I can't help but smile.

“To the end of the world shall we go.”

“Starting today the May 22nd.”