Quick Movement

How to Pay A Pair of Louboutins.

4th!!! JeTi moving to Seoul~~ Enjoy!! teehee xD

-----------------------

-----------------------------

Jessica spend 2 hours in the hot tub. He was fell asleep. When she walked out from th bathroon, she only found a sleeping ppany in her own room, surrounded with clothes and bags that she just bought. She remember that she hasnt unpacking her shopping bags yet. So she get her shopping bags and throws it to her bed. She sat comfortably at the bed, and carry out her most valuable cloth that she just bought. A Christian Louboutin gold heels. She smiles in satisfied. She took out a fendi purse she just bought, and found a letter inside the bag. From her mom. Without reading it, she reach her phone and dialing her Mother's number. "Hello?" her Mother picked. "Mom! It's Sooyeon..."  "Ah my Sooyeonie! How's your life there in NY?" "Not good.. I lost my job."  "What?! How come?" she can feel her mother is panic from her voice. "i dont know.. I miss you, and Dad, and Kle." tears falling down from her eyes, remembering how long she havent met her family. "Me too, honey. You know that.."  "I'm so miserable, umma. I have no job. My money is running out, the bills keeps coming." Jessica shed her tears. "I have this one idea that i havent tell you about.. Go move in to Korea with Soojung.. She had a nice life there. One of my friend is an owner of a fashion magazine. I'll talk to her so you can work there.."  "But Mom.. How's Fany? I cant take her along with me! Her career is in the top.. She already reached the Broadway." "It's up to Miyoung. I'll send you the plane ticket very soon so you can go as soon as possible. It's already midnight, i had lot things to do tomorrow. Go had a nice sleep, dont forget to talk to Miyoungie. Umma loves you." Her Mother hungs up after giving her an undeniable offer. She really wants to go, so she can live together with her sister. But she couldnt just leave Tiffany in NY alone. Thinking the decission making her hard to sleep at night. The next morning, she decide to talk to Tiffany. "Ppany yahh.. I wanna talk about something." Jessica starts the conversation while the two is having breakfast. "Mwo?" Tiffany is busy peeling her oranges. "I speak with my mom on the phone the whole night. I told her about me get fired. She asked me to move in to Korea to live with Krystal." Tiffany rolled her eyes. "But i cant leave you here! But i also know abput your career here.." She added. "Just go! I'll come with you. I still can do castings and musicals in Korea." "But Broadway is your dream.." Jessica nodded. "But i've got my chance to performing on Broadway. Tell your Mom that i'm going with you." Tiffany holds Jess' hand and smiles with her lips & eyes. "Thank you ppany." Jessica hugs Tiffany with love. She make a phone call to her mom and tells her about Fany's decission. Her mother sended her the plane tickets already. It's monday, they're leaving in Wednesday. Jessica's mother just sended some money to pay half of Jess' credit card bills so she can leave the country. She called the debt collector and promise him she will transfered the money late when she had enough. Tiffany and her is busy preparing their 'sudden' moving to Korea. Doing some farewells with friends, and some things that they need to take care of. Finally the Wednesday is coming. Jessica sighed heavily as she move her luggage downstairs. She packed a lot, so she just bring 4 luggages, the other will be sended straight to Korea. "Oh my dear Tiffany and Jessica! It's such a sad things to know that i cant see you both anymore.. You're like my favorite girls here!" Mrs. Smith is helping them with their stuffs. "Ah we really liked you too.. It's also vey sad to us." Jessica bowed. "Thank you! I hope you had a nice life here in Korea.." Mrs. Smith hugs Tiff and Jess. "Thank you so much for your kindness, Mrs Smith. Goodbye!" Jessica waves at her and get into the cab who drive her and Tiffany to the airport. They arrive in the airport in 30 minutes. They checked in and go inside. Before they entering the boarding room, Jessica took a deep breath. She finally leaving New York. Some memories are flashing in her mind. When she met Alexa and get her first paid. When she had her first kiss with a guy named Ryan, when she cant pay the apartment bills, but ishe tries to forget it. She's going to start a new life.