Fired!

How to Pay A Pair of Louboutins.
"Yobosseo...?" Jessica woke up because her cellphone ringing. It's already 10am.  "Jessica Jung!" The voice from the phone yelled. Her eyes got wider. "Yeah? Oh Alexa!" She realized who is the owner of the voice, Her boss. "Can you just come to our shop? Mischa Barton is coming and i have no people here."  "What? Alexa what time is it, its weekend remember.."  "Ahh i'll give you that heels Beyonce wore in the AMA okay? Just come quickly!" Her eyes got wider. That Beyonce's heels AMAZING!!  She jumped from her bed and runs to the bathroom to takes a bath and get her newest clothes that she bought in Forever21 yesterday, a pair of ankle boots, a hot pants and a lace top, along with a black prada bag that Krystal sended to her. She open the fridge, get a bottle of milk and apple, and just put it in her bag. She looke around, so quiet. "Tiff is having a rehearseal, probably." Jess whispers to her self and leave. She stopped a cab and asks the driver to get hurry but the traffic doesnt support, so she went out and decide to run to the shop.  When she arrives, she saw Alexa in front of the door, looking very worried. "Mischa Barton hasnt arrived yet?" Jess hand her a cup of coffee she buys near the shop. "Nope.. Thanks." Alexa grab the coffee from Jess' hand. The phone suddenly ringing. "Jess, pick it up for me please.." Alexa asks her, she ran to pick up the phone. She talks a bit and hung up the one. "Mischa Barton! In 10 minutes!"y Jessica shouts and running all over the shop, all the employee busy getting their jobs done.  "Jess!" Alexa calling Jessica who is fixing her hair, She ran towards Alexa and standing beside her. "Mischa Barton!"  "Alexa Chung!" Alexa and Mischa hugged, like they're a school friend who  finally reunite. "It's my personal assistant, Jessica Jung." Alexa introduce Jessica, Jessica bow her head. "Hello." Mischa smiles friendly and looks around the shop.  "I'm going to attend a designer award tonight. Can you dress me up?" Mischa asked. "Of course! What kind of style do you want?"  "I want a simple dress, but extraordinary.." Mischa desribed what she wants.  "What about that?" Jessica points at a  black mini dress. "We can combine it with a leopard heels.." She added.  "And you can wore a fire red lipstick, it's going to be a real statement. Also if you want it more crowdy you can use some necklace.." Alexa showed the jewelry collection. "Umm.. Yeah i like that. Let's get dressed up, it's already 12!" Mischa claps her hand and tells everyone to starta working. " Miss Jung, what kind of hairdo suits her?" The hairstylist ask Jessica. "Umm, just blow it and and tight it, i guess.. What do you think, Mischa?"  "I guess it's fine, i'll look more fresh.."  Mischa approves. The preparation finally over at 4pm. So Jessica and Alexa goes to a sushi resto near their shop to have a late lunch. "Cheers for our work today!" Jessica hand her a glass of wine. "Cheers! You did a lot of good job today.." Alexa laughs. "You too~" "Oh look! The red carpet! That's Mischa!" Alexa points at the TV that airs the live broadcast of the red carpet of the award. "Mischa is so pretty!" they enthusiastly looking at the TV. "Thanks to us.." They cheered again. "Oh Jess, it's my promise.." Alexa take out a very large box. "Ah the shoes! Thanks a lot Alexa!" Jessica stands up and kisses Alexa's cheek. "No problem! Beyonce said she doesnt really want the shoes so i can keep it. But i see you like it more than me.." Alexa laughs.  "Thank you!!"  They finished their lunch and having a chit-chat, while Alexa finally starts the serious conversation.  "I wanna talk to you about something.."  "What's that Alexa?" "I think you're not ready and not quite responsible to work with a high class celeb like Beyonce.." Jessica suddenly choked. "But your work with Mischa is very awesome! It seems like her.." "So..... I'm fired?" Jessica bits her lips. "Yeah.. Here is some cash, use it wisely." Alexa hand her a check. "Thanks." "Just dont be hestitae to call me if you need something okay? We still friends.." Alexa smiles. "Yeah.. Sorry for disappointing you."  "Thats okay, Jess." "Ah, i must go now, Alexa. I hope we can meet each other later." Jessica stands and hug Alexa. "i hope.. Bye Jess ;)" Alexa winks at her while Jessica walks away. Tears falling down from her eyes. It's her dream job and now she's fired. She feels so failed. It's raining outside the resto.. Its rarely raining in New York.  ", i forgot to bring my coat." She took out an umbrella from her bag and walks away.