Chapter 5

GIRLFRIEND...♥

"AAHHHH......" i screamed and then someone close my mouth

"YAH,calm down . it's just me  " after hearing his voice i can tell that is L.joe, he then release his hand.

"YAH, don't scared me like that" i said as i punch his arm."Yah, it's hurt..." he said as he pout."so cute.." i thought as i look at him pout.

"anyway, kaja ..the others already waiting outside.." he said as he hold my  hand and drag me out.i can't help but blush of his sudden action.

when we got out , we search around but we don't see our friends any where."uhhmm...Ljoe , you said they were waiting out here." i ask while i look around."they said that they'll wait outsid....wait ,i think they left us again." he looking around and then turn to me."what , again." i said as i look at him."yup...soo...what do we do now?" he ask.i look around and see the roller coaster"how about let's ride the roller  coaster." i said as i pointed to the roller coaster with a big smile on my face.."WHAT...NO.."he said as i drag him to the roller coaster."come on , don't be a scaredy cat.." i said still dragging him to the roller coaster..

after a while we fight about the roller coaster he finally gave up..

"yay...kaja." i said excited and get in to th roller coater."you know , for a girl like you. you're pretty strong.." he said with a grin on his face and that make me punch his arm."YAH...what are you talking about" i said as i crossed my arm."seriousy , how can you punch like that."he said said rubbing the arm that i just punch."whatever..." i said rolled my eyes."come let's go " i said and get in te roller coaster.

after we ride the roller coaster, we look around and then i saw a shop who sell merchandise. and i saw a cute bracelet but i was in a rush so i can't buy it, i than look around the shop."aww...look it's so cute " i said holding a stuff teddy."right ..L.joe?..ljoe..ljoe" i said looking around."don't tell me he left me.." i said , then i run out the shop."hey ..wait up.."i heard someone calling, theni turn around and found L/joe running."where have you been?" i ask " uhh..i ..i got something to do" he said while looking away."oh.. ok then let's ride another game." i said dragging him.

We play till sundown."hey..it's getting late we should go home" he said while looking at his wrist."yeah...we should. but how are we gonna get home, they left us remember." i said."oh yeah...i forgot. uhhmm.... how about we just walk home, it's not that far anyway.." he said while we walking out of the gate."ok sure..." i said , then both of us walk home together..

there's silence between us.both of us haven't talked till we reach my house."soo...thank's for today."i said standing infront of my house."yeah sure...i had fun too." he said smiling to me."oh no not that smile. the smile that make me fall for him.."i thought trying to look away from him.."uhh...soohyun, i think i need to go home."he said rubbing the back of his neck."oh ok..be careful."i said "uh.. before i go, i got something to give you." he said then he hold my wrist, when he let go there's something heavy on my wrist. when i look at my wrist i saw a beautiful bracelet hanging there.

"hey...isn't this the bracelet at the shop.?" i ask looking at it."yeah..i saw you looking at it, so i buy for you when you're not looking." he said while rubbing his neck."gomawo..." i said hugging him.he stiffen cause of my sudden action, then he hug me back." no problem" he said, then i let go of him and blush."well i got to go now...bye Soohyun .good night" he said waving ."bye, good night " i said waving back to him , then i go into the house then i felt my heart beating fast." i can't believe i just hug him" i thought while looking at the bracelet he gave me, and then i smile.

that night i dream about him...

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update....

i promise this week , i will update more...<3