chapter 2

GIRLFRIEND...♥

Soohyun/you  POV

 

     as i walk in to my class."hey......Soohyun, over here."call chunji with the other as they waved at me."annyeong ...."i said as i waved back and sit beside L.joe."so.....how's summer ??" ask Yuna."cool...i guess"  i said with a sad expression ."okay.....what's with the sad face ??" ask chunji."well....summer isn't so fun with you guys."i said ,"totally......hey,i've got an idea " said minyoung ,"what's the idea ?" ask L.joe, "how about we hangout this saturday....? " ask minyoung."yeah.....that's sounds totally awesome." said ricky as he jump up and down."ok....ricky, please stop !!!" said changjo as he stopped ricky from jumping while all of us laugh."thank you."said changjo when ricky stop jumping."okay , then let's continue....."said chunji while he still laughing, "so....where are we going then ??" i ask to minyoung."well......i haven't figure that out yet.." said minyoung as she play with her fingers.

as we all think about where are we going, the teacher come in."good morning.."said the teacher as she come in.and then we all go back to our seat. I seat in the second row with krystal , while L.joe sit in beside me with chunji.as the math lesson goes on...

      "ahhh....i'm so bored" said chunji as he stretch his arm."i know .....and there's still 2 more lesson." said yuna."and the next one is history...." said L.joe.."uhhhhh......." said all of us , quiet enough so that the teacher didn't hear us." hey....guys, i've got an idea about where we're going this saturday..." i said to them."cool.........where is it.??" ask ricky."how about Lotte World ?" krystal said.."hey.....i'm about to say that." i said as look at krystal."mianhe....but you took so long to say it." she said while she pout." fine...whatever" i said as look to the other.

       "so...how about it...??" i ask ..."sure....it's been a long time since we go there." said niel."okay then , it's settled ....we're going to Lotte World ." minyoung said and then the teacher come.."excuse me , is there something you want to share to the class mrs.lee ?" said the teacher looking at minyoung while we laugh a little."no.....kim seonsaeng." said minyoung wile he looked down."good then , let's continue...shall we"said the teacher as she go to the front."how about let's continue this at lunch time...??" i ask to them, but the techer didn't hear me."okay...." "good idea.." said the other...and then we continue the lesson, well actually ignore all the lesson....

L.joe POV.

 

"finally , it's lunch time.." i thought as i go out to the cafeteria.

      "hey...." i said as i go to our table."where's the girls ??" i ask as i sit down and the other are talking."they said there going to join us later...cause they have something to do first ..." niel said.."uhh..girls .." said c.a.p hyung..

       while we we're eating,"hey....L.joe hyung , can i ask something ?" ask changjo."sure....what is it?" i said as i kept eating."when will you ask her out ?"changjo ask.when i hear that, i become stiff but i try to act like i don't who is it, "nugu....??" i ask back trying to don't know who he ment ."oh....come on...you know who i ment .,don't act like you don't know.."changjo said with an attitude.."okay.....fine." i said as i gave up cause they alreay glare at me.."so......when hyung, when are you gonna ask her out...?" ricky ask."i still don't know..." i said while playing with my food."how come you don't know....it's been two years already..." said chunji."i know.......i guess , i'm just scared.." i said with a worried face."don't worry hyung.....i know that you can do it.." said niel to encourage me."yeah , i know ......i just don't have the courage to do it.." i said

      "don't have the courage to do what.."i hear someone, when i look back the girls are there.."uhmm.....nothing , right guys !!!!!" i said while i try to act natural ."yeah... ..right." they said with an awkward smile while the girls sit down.

       "so....what time do we meet there ??" i ask.."how about at 10.00 am ....?" ask niel."yeah...sure that's sounds cool..","so what are you guys talking about before we come??" minyoung ask.."nothing...it's just guys stuff." said c.a.p hyung."ok then....." i said. and then we continue eating and talking together..

 

"finally school is over....." i said and then go with the guys to play basketball.

"hey.....L.joe there's soohyun, why don't you go ask her ?" chunji said as he pointed to soohyun."no......i don't think right now is the right time.." i said while i try to leave them."come on hyung.....ask her out before someone else..." ricky said as he try to push me to go to her.

"noooo........i'm not" i said as i try to escape from them."come on.....just go.." said chunji while his pushing me with the other."fine .....i'll try to ask her..." i said when."try to ask who...?" soohyun said while she looking at me confused."uhhmm......."i said trying to think about what to say...

and then i look back , the guys are mouthing to me saying "come on just ask her..."."ok ....come on L.joe you can do this ..your a man.." i thought.and when i see the girls behind soohyun , they are doing the same thing like the guys..."come on you do this " i thought ..

"so....."she said as she wait  for me to say something.."well....uhhmmm,.....can i ask you something...?" i ask her."sure , what is it ??" she ask me ."d-do...you...h-h-have free time this friday..??" i ask to her ,"why am i stuttering ?" i ask myself."yeah....i have free time, waeyo ?"   she said to me..."come on you can do it L.joe ....." i said as i encourage myself.

"uhhmm......would you ....."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*i leave it hanging like that so that you will be curious on what will L.joe say...


 

 

a little give...^_^