chapter 3

GIRLFRIEND...♥

L.joe POV

"uhhmm......would you...".i said nervously ."would you what ?" soohyun ask."come on .....L.joe" i thought ."w-w-would you ........help me with homework ??" i ask as i smile awkwardly..."uhhmm.....sure,"she said with a sad tone and then she smile to me. " i got to go now.....bye.." she said as she waved and then leave. "what did i just do ....." i thought as i waved to her.

when i turn around, i see my friends putting their hand on their forehead.and then i go to them with an awkward smile."hyung.....why did you said that, you're supposed to ask her out ....!!!" said changjo ,"yeah.......hyung what happened there...??" ask niel."i'm sorry guys, i'm just nervous ...." i said to them with a sad expression." at first i thought i can do it, but i guess i just can't..." i said to them.."don't worry.....maybe next time you can do it......, we're always be there for you..." chunji said to me while he put his hand on my shoulder."thanks guys......" i said to them with a smile."no problem...."chunji said."anyway, i got to go home now....it's getting late..bye guys." i said as i waved them goodbye and then leave.on the way home, i'm always thinking about her..

"i'm home...." i said as i go in to my house and then i go straight to my room."uhh....what an embarrassing day." i said as i laid on my bed.as i was going to close my eyes , my phone ring.and then i picked it up without looking at the id number.

(the purple one is the one he is talking to)

"yeoboseyo....." i said .

"yeoboseyo......L.joe-sshi it's me soohyun.". 

"oh...soohyun, uhmm....waeyo?" i ask.

"i want to ask....what time will i help you with homework ?" she ask.

"oh...yeah, i almost forgot about that"i thought as put my hand on my forehead."uhhmm......just forget about what happened at school before....ok" i said

"ok...then, see you tomorrow.....bye "she said almost disconnect the line.

"chakaman....." i said before she disconnect the line.

"ne....w-w-waeyo ??" she ask.

"i just want to say...... good night." i said with a soft tone.

"yeah....nado." she said and then disconnect the line.

"uhhh......." i said as i close my phone and then look at clock."it's just 8 pm." i said ."i better go to sleep now" i thought and then change my uniform into sleeping clothes.

 

Soohyun/You POV.

     when i was going home with the girls."hey...soohyun there's L.joe" said minyoung."so....." i said as i raise my eyebrow."so...??, go to him." krystal said."noo.....i don't want to." i said as they try to push me to go to him."wae.....?" said yuna."cause....i don't think he likes me." i said and then the girls stop pushing me."huh.....you got to be kidding me..." hyujin said."he likes you, it's so obvious." krystal said as she push me again and then the other follow her."fine...fine..if i go to him, will you stop pushing me." i said as i turn around."yes......." they said as they stop pushing me."fine......i'll go okay" i said and then i walk to him. while i was close to them i can hear what are ther saying..

     i hear L.joe saying "i'll try to ask her ...."." try to ask who ??" i ask as i was behind him."uhhmm........" he said , and then he look back at his friend. i kept waiting for him to say.."soo......." i said as i look at him waiting for some answer.""well....uhhmmm,.....can i ask you something...?"he ask ."sure , what is it ??" i said."d-do...you...h-h-have free time this friday..??"he ask nervously,"is he going to ask me out...." i thought as i can feel my heartbeat faster than usual.

     "yeah....i have free time, waeyo ?" i ask to him and trying to act natural."uhhmm......would you..."he said said nervously ."would you what ?" i ask."come down....soohyun" i thought ."w-w-would you ........help me with homework ??"he ask as he smile awkwardly.

      "uhhmm.....sure,"i said to him with a sad tone and then i fake smile to him." i got to go now.....bye.." i said and then waved good bye to him and go to my friends."so what did he say....??" ask my friends as i got there." he ask me, to help him with homework..." i said to them."what....." they said together."yup....i told you guys that he does'nt like me" i said and then i leave them."hey...wait, where are you going ??" ask yuna."home.......bye guys, see you tomorrow" i said as i waved them good bye..

        "finally i'm home " i said i go to sit on my bed.and then i take a look at the clock."it's already 7 pm" i said and then i think about what happened at school."should i call him ??" i ask myself.."no....but maybe i should".....i think about it for a while." i think i should." and then i grab my phone and call him. "come on pick up..." i said to myself. (the purple one is soohyun)

 

"yeoboseyo....." he said.

"yeoboseyo......L.joe-sshi it's me soohyun." i said."come down soohyun.." i thought as i can feel my heartbeat.  

"oh...soohyun, uhmm....waeyo?" he ask.

"i want to ask....what time will i help you with homework ?" i ask.

"uhhmm......just forget about what happened at school before....ok" he said.

"ok...then, see you tomorrow.....bye "i said and almost disconnect the line. but...

"chakaman....." he said before i disconnect the line.

"ne....w-w-waeyo ??" i ask nervously

"i just want to say...... good night." he said with a soft tone.

"yeah....nado." i said and then disconnect the line.

"did he just say good night to me" i thought as i put my phone on the bed."maybe he like me too " i said ...but then i think about it again. "nah.....now way.." i said and then i look at the clock ."it's already 8 pm , i better go to sleep" i said as i go to change my clothes. and then i go to sleep...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*please subscribe and comment ...<3