chapter 4

GIRLFRIEND...♥

Soohyun/your POV.

*stop, stop breaking my heart. (I love you girl)
Stop, stop breaking my heart. (I need you girl)
Stop, stop breaking my heart. (I love you girl)

             "uhh......" i said as i wake up from my bed and turn my alarm off and then to see what time is it."WHAT THE......" i said as i look at the clock that show the time and it's already 8.30 am and then i get up and rush to the bathroom to  take a bath. (few minutes later)  "heww...." i said as i get out of the bathroom and then go to the closet."what should i wear ???" i said as i look at all of my clothes.

and finally i got the clothes that is perfect.

         it took me around 30 minutes to look for the clothes."good thing i'm done, cause it's already 9.45 am" i said as i look at the clock and then i hear the door bell ring. "oh....there here." i said as i go down the stair and then open the door."hey.....,so are you done ??" krystal ask while the other are at the car."yeah....i just need to get my bag." i said as i go inside my room to get my bag .

"ok...i'm ready." i said as go to the door and then lock the house."so..which car do you want to ride ?

my car  or  C.A.P oppa car ?" she ask.

        "where's the boys..?" i sak as i look at C.A.P car."oh....chunji,niel and ricky are at my car while the rest are at cap car." she said as she pointed at the car's "oh...ok, i'll go with your car." i said as i walk to krystal car."ok then.......let's go " she shout as she get in the driving seat and beside her is chunji seating there, while i seat at the middle with minyoung ,niel and ricky at the back.after krystal go first and then cap follow her car.it just took around 30 minutes till we get there.

         "yeah....were here" said ricky as he go out of the car. "ok....so.." minyoung said."so....."yuna said." so... let's go...kajja" krystal said.and then we rush to go to the gate,and when we're inside "it's been a long time since we go to lotte world" said while i smile and the others nod."ok....so how abo-" krystal didn't finished her sentence cause the other are already go to play all the rides and now that's left is just me, chunji and l.joe."ok......man, they were fast.so..... how about we go together."she said as she raised her eyebrow."ok...let's go" i said as i grab l.joe hand without thinking and go to the roller coaster."yah......wait for us"said chunji and krystal together and then run after us."let's ride this one first " i said without realising that i still hold l.joe hand."uhmm....soohyun-shi can you release your hand please" l.joe said while blushing ."oh....yeah....right ...i forgot " i said as i release my hand from his hand and now i was the one who blush.

      "yah.....hhh-hh...how come you can run so fast"krystal said as she and chunji are still panting from running after us."yeah....i thought you're not that fast runner, but i guess wrong"chunji said as he was still catching his breath."i guess i was to excited to get on the ride ." i said smiling at them."so....what ride do you want to go first ?" ask l.joe."i want to ride that." i said as i point to the roller coaster."what........"the three of them said."are you serious.....??!!!!" ask krystal."yup......please..i really want to ride it.." i said while pouting."noooo.....how about we ride the merry go round first" krystal said as she point to the merry go round."yeah...that sounds much better.."chunji said while l.joe nod."you guys just scared..." i said as i crossed my arm."no we're not..."krystal said."yes you are...." i said to krystal,we fought about this till..."ok....how about this ,let's ride the swing tree after that we can ride the roller coaster but after the roller coaster you have to follow whatever we want to ride ok." chunji said to stop me and krystal fighting.."ok....fine." i said as i rolled my eyes."ok then let's go" chunji said and then run to the swing tree with krystal.

       after the tree swing we're going to the roller coaster."yay...let's go" i said and hold l.joe hand to the front seat of the roller coaster."yah.....why are we in the front." l.joe said."why...are you scared" i said as i look at him."what.........noooo, why would i be scared" he said ."good......then your just fine."i said as i put on the safety belt.and then the ride goes.trough the whole ride i was just screaming loud while the other close their eyes.and finally the ride was over.

         the ride was super awesome...."uhh........please don't ride it again." chunji said."why...... it's awesome" i said as jump up and down."let's ride it again" i said as i go to the roller coaster again."nooo....."the said together and then i look back at them."you promise that we would picked the next ride." l.joe said."yeah....you promise" chunji said."fine...." i said as i crossed my arm.

        "alright let's go pick a another ride." krystal said as we walk around."hey.........how about we go to the haunted house..??" l.joe said as he point to the ride."what....noo...no..no..no" i said as i step back from them."why.....are you scared?" ask chunji ." what ....noo, why would i be scared." i said try to cover my scared voice."fine then let's go..."l.joe said as he grab my hand and drag me to the haunted house."ok....let's go in" chunji said as he and krystal go inside first and then me and l.joe go inside together.

        "wow....it's really dark....awesome."chunji said as he get inside."yeah....dark and scary."i said."come on .....let's go" l.joe said and then we go more deeper in the dark. while we were walking i saw something move and then i scream."ahhh...."i shout and then run fast."yah...soohyun"krystal yell but i didn't hear her very well cause i was running as fast as i can.

        "uhhh......where am i.."i said to myself as i stop runnig and then look around and search for the other."chunji,..... krystal,...... l.joe....where are you...?" i shout but no one shout back. i was totally scared and then i shout them again but no one respond to me. "come down soohyun....it's gonna be alright " i thought while i put my hand on my chest. when i was looking for them i felt a hand on my shoulder and then i screamed..

"AAAAHHHHHHH...........!!!!!!!!!"

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*sorry for the late update....

i'll make sure to update the chapter fast....

 

PLEASE subscribe and comment.....<3